Sunday Supplemental #65

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #65

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 65th Sunday Supplemental for Oct. 3rd 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@daeleish0781, @Swifticuffs, @Gwheels18, @Azriall2000, @commandercanna#6007

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Well, its official! The name of our newest 44th Federation Fleet is 44th Temporal Vanguard!

Like a lot of you, this wasn’t my first choice (or second for that matter..heh), but the majority have spoken and the results are in. Personally, I wanted 44th Ugly Giant Bags of Mostly Water Fleet, but Marcase wouldn’t even put it on the poll for consideration. Just goes to show that even Fleet Admirals don’t always get their way. Oh well. Moving on….

The Return of the Naked Nimbus Marathon!

Yes, you read that right. To clarify…. nudity as no armor, weapons, shields or speed buffs. Tentatively scheduled for Oct. 23ish.

Link from last year’s Run Here

Anyway, the route will look something like this. It is also recommended that the character you bring is at least level 20.

We will have the full write up posted soon with all the details. And yes, the infamous Nimbus Marathon Ribbon will be returning along with other prizes.

Moving towards late October we are planning a costume contest. Everyone’s favorite (it should be everyone’s favorite…just my opinion lol) holiday Halloween is coming up!

The Timeline (Still) Needs You (At least until Oct. 7th)!

Just a reminder that you can still create Temporal Operatives until Oct. 7th! The rewards are well worth it, and once you make it through the tutorial you can play through and collect the rewards at your own pace. To clarify, you will need to make it out of the 23rd Century and on to ESD where you will speak with Temporal Agent Philp Crey and receive your Temporal Transponder.

Important: Make sure you have received the Temporal Transponder from Agent Philip Crey on ESD as you can’t get it once the event ends.

PC Patch Notes for Sept. 30th 2021

Equal and Opposite

The event is live and will run until October 14. Plus the grand prize is a free T6 Mirror Universe Gagarin, so don’t miss out!

There’s Still Time to Help the BGCA!

25% Key Sale, and Key Ring Bundle!

=Not Sponsored=

Just an FYI for those of you who may be wandering what happened to the flash key sale.

Vanity Shields Are Back in the Dilithium Store!

Project One

Monkeyboy from Dragons Lair has a very special project up and running. It is called Project One and there is even a dedicated Discord Server that any 44th Fleet Armada member is welcome to join. Below is a summary of what Project One is.

Greetings from the dragon’s! Allow us to introduce to you ‘Project One’.

Originally started as an idea that would allow members in Dragon’s Lair fleets to learn and practice some elite content in game, the founding team decided to visit the idea of helping others within the armada, covering any style and level of play. This group has already gained traction within the fleets and armada staff. While others have attempted similar, we are looking to evolve this group into something enjoyable for all.

Wondering what makes this project worth looking at?

• Inclusivity – Nobody is left out as all server rooms are accessible to everyone. All are welcome to ask questions, share ideas and participate in events regardless of their stage in the game. We aren’t just about TFO’s. We also cater to those wishing to discuss anything in general about the game and play missions. Win or lose, this is the perfect opportunity to have fun and come together as a community.
    • Growth – While we know a fair few tricks and are able to run advanced to some elite content, we are not centered on dps. We aim to improve, enabling us to aid one another more easily. It is crucially important that we foster a positive environment where players can run at their own pace. Sharing knowledge is highly encouraged, but please be kind about it.
    • Friendly Environment – Some members can pull numbers and we advise that dps chasing and parses are considered an afterthought so that others here don’t feel demoralized. Saying that, we do aim to have analysts look over data and run footage to help optimize players builds, whether meta or not. All we ask is that everyone respects each other and no elitist attitudes please.

Please note that this is Armada based only and we have command representatives from our neighboring fleets on board.

Thanks for reading.

Project One Founders Team

So, if this sounds like your cup of tea (or coffee), feel free to shout out in the 44th Fleet Discord for an invite to the Project One Discord server. You can also DM Monkeyboy#9015 or Akula#7709 on Discord for a server link as well.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Akula: “Just goes to show that even Fleet Admirals don’t always get their way. Oh well. Moving on….”

No they don’t. I’m stills salty you never let me have that Captain’s Massage chair and espresso machine on the fleet starbase 😛

Fleet check out these awesome screencaps from our resident Fleet Photographer AnganySamavu!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

THE RETURN OF THE NAKED NIMBUS MARATHON!

Sounds interesting, depending when it happens, and my job maybe I will make it. As always Shark-Boss thanks for the update. 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Fleet, just highlighting once more the pinned posts on this forum since there are still questions about it:

Disappearing traits — Ways to maintain sanity in the era of layout doom.

Missions for Previous Delta Recruits

= Setting up in-game chat tab(s) (Friend Log On/Off) =

= Free Solenae EV suits (for your Boffs) =

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.