Welcome, New Applicants and Members.
As a member of the 44th you represent the “Star Trek” values in general and the 44th in particular, so please use common sense. Basically, do not do anything that will reflect negatively on yourself or this fleet. As fleet members, it is your duty to ensure the 44th Fleet’s integrity in the STO community. If you wish to Join the Mighty 44th, please read and follow these simple rules.
44th Fleet Rules
- All 44th Fleet members are to know these Fleet Rules, this is why they are posted here.
- No harrasments or “trolling” of any type on the forums or other (public) game channels. Represent!
- No politics or religious topics. These topics always tend to cause issues and drama, things the 44th does not want.
- No derogatory remarks, or racial remarks, period. We have players of all makes and models, please respect that.
- Please mind your language. We all curse occasionally, but going off like a bloody pirate is less than desirable. If asked to stop, please do so.
- The age requirement is 18+. There may be mature content in chat or on TS at certain times. If you think you cannot handle adult conversations, please do not apply.
- Assist, advise and guide new or inexperienced players. We were all beginners once, so if someone makes a mistake, let it go. There’s always a next time.
44th Fleet Membership
- When you sign up on this forum, you are a virtual lifelong member; you can take a break from playing Star Trek Online and still visit and post on this forum, and return to the in-game fleet at any moment.
- If you are inactive in-game for +1 year without notice, your Alt(s) will be removed from the active roster. If you return, you will automatically be reinvited and your rank and priviliges will be reinstated – we use your original forum application as your character file so please fill it out correctly.
- If you have alt characters, we are happy to add them to either our two Federation or our KDF fleet – there is no restriction on the number of alts you can have in the fleet (within reason).
- We value your membership and loyalty to the fleet as a STO player. As such, we generally do not allow “multi-fleeting”.
- When you are a full member, you will have unrestricted access to all fleet stores, access to an extra 500 refinery daily, and earn an extra 1,200 ore per day.
Promotions / Ranks
Promotions are not difficult to earn, and are based on time within the fleet. Minimum requirements are that you either log into the game, or post on the 44th forum during your review period of two weeks; there are no minimum donations, no ‘must attend’ meetings or any kind of ‘minimum level’ required to be a full member.
- New player entry rank in the 44th Delta Fleet. Fleet Bank access is restricted to deposits only. However if you need something from the bank, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Acces to (elite) Fleet space and ground gear is locked.
- Players formally accepted in the Mighty 44th have the option of being transferred from our 44th Delta fleet to our main 44th Fleet. Lieutenants are allowed to withdraw items from the fleet bank(s), and all Fleet gear stores are unlocked.
- Please only withdraw from the bank if you are actually going to use it. Taking something so that you can sell it on the exchange is not ok.
- This is the top rank for most casual players. Players of this rank are allowed to withdraw multiple items from the bank per day. Fleet gear withdrawal is also unrestricted.
- This is the highest non-command rank. No bank access restrictions, no fleet gear restrictions.
- This rank is awarded to members who are active and online on a weekly basis minimum and have a good understanding of the game and its mechanics. Captains afk for +1 year will receive Commander rank upon their return, pending reinstatement to Captain by order of the Command Staff.
- These are Commanding Officers in the fleet and part of the Command Staff. Awarded to hand-picked members within the fleet who are considered having leadership qualities and/or made unique contributions to the forum/website or the Fleet/guild in general.
- There are currently four active Commodores.
- Command Staff Officers and essentially fleet leaders overseeing day to day operations.
- There are currently three active Vice Admirals.
- Fleet Leader, oversees the entire Mighty 44th’s three fleets.
- Currently there are two active Fleet Admirals, overseeing both the European and US timezones.
Unique Fleet gear can be purchased at Fleet Lieutenant rank and higher at our Fleet Starbase, Fleet Mine, Research Lab, Spire, and Romulan Embassy at all of our three fleets.
- Before being able to purchase any fleet ships or gear, you are required to be a member for at least 2 weeks. Unrestricted access to fleet vendors will be granted when this requirement is met.
- Note that sometimes when provisions are low, Fleet Command may limit the number of fleet items to be withdrawn, please follow this directive as it will benefit us all in the end.
Thank you for visiting the Mighty 44th. Enjoy your stay.