Sunday Supplemental #63

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #63

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 63rd Sunday Supplemental for Sept. 19th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@Ventura1101, @buttzmckraken#5322, @mackattack#7350, @kensalgasbell, @Sulsaries, @Jorilliam, @steve1203#7130, @ObiWanCanOweMe, @bridhid, @dave67783#1664, @Craftflyer01#45723

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Returning Member

SP3CTREnyc

Welcome back good Captain! Its always nice to see early 44th Fleet members return to STO.

Fleet Housekeeping

Your entries are submitted and now its time to vote for the name of our newest fleet! All 44th Fleet members are allowed a vote even if you only play KDF. Here is the Link to the Poll. The poll will close Sunday, Sept. 26th so be sure to vote before then!

44th Armada Fleet Maneuvers

Check out our next big Fleet Event Here!

This will be a two timezone event taking place on the 25th of September! Don’t miss the shenanigans as well as the Fleet Maneuver forum ribbon earned for attendance! All 44th Fleet Armada members are invited to participate as well. Anyway, hope to see you there!

Project One

Speaking of the Armada, Monkeyboy from Dragons Lair has a very special project up and running. It is called Project One and there is even a dedicated Discord Server that any 44th Fleet Armada member is welcome to join. Below is a summary of what Project One is.

Greetings from the dragon’s! Allow us to introduce to you ‘Project One’.

Originally started as an idea that would allow members in Dragon’s Lair fleets to learn and practice some elite content in game, the founding team decided to visit the idea of helping others within the armada, covering any style and level of play. This group has already gained traction within the fleets and armada staff. While others have attempted similar, we are looking to evolve this group into something enjoyable for all.

Wondering what makes this project worth looking at?

• Inclusivity – Nobody is left out as all server rooms are accessible to everyone. All are welcome to ask questions, share ideas and participate in events regardless of their stage in the game. We aren’t just about TFO’s. We also cater to those wishing to discuss anything in general about the game and play missions. Win or lose, this is the perfect opportunity to have fun and come together as a community.

• Growth – While we know a fair few tricks and are able to run advanced to some elite content, we are not centered on dps. We aim to improve, enabling us to aid one another more easily. It is crucially important that we foster a positive environment where players can run at their own pace. Sharing knowledge is highly encouraged, but please be kind about it.

• Friendly Environment – Some members can pull numbers and we advise that dps chasing and parses are considered an afterthought so that others here don’t feel demoralized. Saying that, we do aim to have analysts look over data and run footage to help optimize players builds, whether meta or not. All we ask is that everyone respects each other and no elitist attitudes please.

Please note that this is Armada based only and we have command representatives from our neighboring fleets on board.

Thanks for reading.

Project One Founders Team

Anyway, if this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to contact myself or any of the 44th Fleet Admiralty members (Gold Color on Discord) for a server invite. Again, all 44th Fleet Armada members are welcome.

PC Patch Notes for Sept. 14th, 15th and 16th 2021

Been a while since we’ve seen patch notes for three days in a row.

Upcoming OS and DirectX Support Changes

Important notice: As of Feb. 15th 2022, STO and Neverwinter will no longer be supporting Windows 7 and Direct3D Feature Level 10. Full details below.

Star Trek Online: Reflections!

Remastering 25th Century Starships

Equal and Opposite

There is a free T6 Mirror Gagarin, so don’t miss out!

Help BGCA, and Get Awesome Ships, Too!

Key and Lobi Store Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Again a welcome aboard to all our new fleeties, remember to vote, and if you’re a DPS chaser check out Project One! 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet!

Thanks for the update Shark-Boss 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

As always Akula dude, great read! Thanks for including Project One.

A little more about Project One for anyone interested:

Hello! Me and my crew hope this will open doors to many endeavours within the Armada! A few of us are working in the background and looking at possible ideas for future events which we hope will provide of variety of fun, shenanigans and at the same time, can be a stage for sharing knowledge about the game (while having a great big party) so bring popcorn and booze!

I have attached a screenshot of all available rooms open on the discord server. It is still early days on this and room names such as tfo-chat may be renamed to something like content chat at stated level. The idea is that the three sections listed can cover anything going from anyone starting the game all the way through to what anyone wants as their endgame. We will also be learning things on our end as well!

If this is something that has peaked your interest, we do have some 44th command members on board the server who can provide an invite. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading. We look forward to seeing anyone interested in our project.

Monkeyboy

Dragon’s Lair Fleets / Project One Founding Team Member

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Fleet Admiral of Dragon's Lair and Dragon's Lair KDF.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.