= Other Games (Poll) =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = Other Games (Poll) =

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings Fleet !

We all enjoy Star Trek Online, but as you may know a bunch of us also play Neverwinter, Champions, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen (Beta), World of Warcraft, PC Builder, SWTOR, Fallout and many-many others.

We are looking to expand the Mighty 44th beyond to just STO/Neverwinter/StarCitizen (yes we have a 44th clan/guild there as well) and beyond, so we’re curious what other games you guys like to play.

Let us know by checking this anonymous poll. You can check as many categories as you like, and you can post any of your favorite non-STO game(s) in the comments below.

We want to try to get 44th fleeties together in other games and still be able to use our Discord (thanks Para) and even this excellent website (thanks Palcioz) to find eachother and form an active group if you venture into WoW, PUBG, Hello Kitty Online or whatever. This way you are guaranteed you will play with like-minded players.

Thanks !

What other game types do you play ?

• Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) - (STO, SWTOR, Champions etc.) (24%, 25 Votes)
    • Role-playing - (Mass Effect, GTA, Fall Out etc.) (19%, 20 Votes)
    • First Person Shooter - (Halo, PUBG, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty etc.) (15%, 16 Votes)
    • Real-time Strategy - (C&C/Red Alert, Company of Heroes, StarCraft etc.) (13%, 14 Votes)
    • Simulations - (Flightsims, Train Simulator, PC Builder etc.) (9%, 10 Votes)
    • Adventure - (Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Legend of Zelda etc.) (8%, 8 Votes)
    • Other games (8%, 8 Votes)
    • Sports - (Fifa Sports, NBA, Football Manager etc.) (3%, 3 Votes)
    • Puzzles - (Angry Birds, Chess, MahJong etc.) (2%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 29

Loading ... Loading ...

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Skyrim, STO, Pokemon. That’s what I play.

Pajo
    Fleet Member

I’m playing Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon (on Citra) vigorously atm. The second most time-consuming game i play is Warframe (would recommend to anybody, i’m high level, can get you into a clan). But i’m also playing Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield 4, Age of Empires II, Smite and Sins of a Solar Empire (with Star trek Armada III mod).

aka @peradomon

jtuyajr
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

For me basically elite dangerous, Star Trek online, Star citizen and occasionally PS4 games like destiny 2 and elite

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by jtuyajr.

aka Stompar

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I can’t even remotely list everything I play/played.

I’ve played nearly every MMO available, have a LTS in both STO and CO…CO is pretty slow and dragging though.  I’d do a better job of listing MMO’s I haven’t played.  (EQ, EQ2, ESO).  There.

The only issue I have lately is my rotten health (docs can find nothing but I feel like death).  Plus I’ve torn my left shoulder apart and the WASD thing is rough for more than a few minutes at a time.  So yeah, lately I just dabble.

Cross82
    44th Fleet Oracle
    Team Player

Unless we can get alot of people over to the games,and keep them playing, its not worth it. Take a look at our NW guild, its dead. I can’t see people jumping over to a diff mmo and staying with it long.

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

There isn’t anything utterly amazing out, either, imho.  And it doesn’t look like there will be anything anytime soon.  I assume most people are here for the Trek 🙂  Nothing remotely like that coming for a very long time, unless Cryptic/PW go bust.

Bazz
    Fleet Member

I’ve played a fair few MMOs.. started with EQ, EQ2, Ultima Online, Dark Age, WoW, SWTOR  and now STO. About the only non-MMO I play is Diablo. I used to play a lot of RTS games, like C&C and Starcraft but not so much these days. Never liked shooters or PvP games though I did play the original Doom, Quake and Wolfenstein.

I’ve never owned a console.

Image already added

Seraph
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Right now, that would be some Black desert online, some old school RPG, finished divinity Original sin 1 and almost pillars of eternity 1 as well, then work on opus 2 of both of these. Kinda gave up on Destiny 2 but waiting for Anthem . very soon i’ll be playing some monster hunter world on PC, i’d be glad to meet some fleetie there, especially as I have some vacation for mid august.

and after that as I’ll be Assassin creed Odyssey because Oh MY God, playing as a bad ass lesbian spartan mercenary with her crew of happy drunken piratish boatmen sailing the sea of ancient Greece island. I’d never thought i’d be exited for an Assassin Creed game but here it is.

steve
    Fleet Member

Enjoying BattleTech, Stellaris,, Cold Waters (awesome Sub Sim).

Will probably give Monster Hunter World a go when it hits PC, lots of folks I know say good things about it.

Thinking of giving World of Warships a stab too.

aka @quiller#9655

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

If not playing Risa Online , I mean STO, I usually try to play online SpaceHulk Deathwing or DOW II Retribution Laststand with the Forgotten Emerald Mod or mess about with Skyrim and Fallout 4, played plenty of MMO in the past but had stopped for awhile before starting STO again, never touched WoW, like fps, rts, rpg game etc.

Voncloud
    Fleet Member

At the moment the games i play are STO and Freelancer. Now freelancer i play on a modded Roleplay Server called Discovery, essentially they make the mod and plot to follow in line with Original Freelancer, so you wont find any other IP ships for example, instead you find ships modelled after the existing ships. As well as an entirely new house Gallia. Its pretty fun the server can hold 111 people (200 in its hay day but its rebuilding) As i say its very Roleplay based so all changes in the game happen due to player driven story etc etc.

I do dabble in Warframe from time to time, i used to play WoW but i cannot justify a monthly sub based game anymore otherwise id still play. Still want to get back into Rust, i do on occasion play PUBG Overwatch tekken 7 DBXV2 and just random games, Someone on here said Age of empires 2 id be up for playing that lol

Patrik
    Fleet Member

The only other online Game I play (atm) and have played for a long time besides STO, is Dota 2… Should there be some Fleet/Guildactivity there I’d be happy to have some games with you.

Offline I am pretty much an RPG nerd (Baldur’s Gate I & II, VtM Bloodlines, Divinity I & II, Fable, Skyrim etc.)

aka @kasainami

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Wow, talk about a range of games – we really are all over the place re games and interests.

Looks like besides STO there aren’t any other particular games that pop out we’d share interest in. Good stuff, keep it coming.

For me, I play only two games: STO and ‘fleet admiral’. Messing around in STO and here on the forum keep me pleasantly distracted – think of it as a generic Sports Manager game. Offline I occasionally pull out some classics like the Ghost Recon series or Command & Conquer and WH40K, but mostly STO.

Oh, and on occasion I play discord 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Noisy Cricket
    Fleet Member

I play combat simulation PVP-only games mostly, like War Thunder and Rising Storm.  I dabble in a bit of Far Cry, Ghost recon and Fallout occasionally.

Went off Rainbow Six Siege because of all the kids squawking in the chat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.