For the final time…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck For the final time…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I will explain this one last time.  The handle of ‘LadyInferno’ was a hilarious mistake when I was trying to create a Champions Online character/account.  I had no idea that I was creating a Cryptic handle.

I am not a lady.  I cannot stress this enough.

While it’s nice to have most of the fleet on my friends list, it’s highly irritating when people attempt to flirt.  I mean, feel free but I’m a mid-40’s dude.  If that’s your thing, I guess, go for it?

If people persist, I’m going to get upset and start doing something about it.

Cryptic has already told me twice they can’t change my handle.  You can laugh, it’s fine.  Please stop hitting on me, though.  For the love of all things holy.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

*Puts down boxing gloves* fine, no more hitting you. 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

So…..you doing anything this weekend?

(big smile)

RadS
    Fleet Member

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by RadS.
    Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Isn’t this a MMORPG

Mostly Men Online Role Playing Girls 😛 😛

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

You can laugh, it’s fine. Please stop hitting on me, though. For the love of all things holy.

Well my wife has this happen to her a lot in online games, she has heard the famous line so many times “Are you a real girl?” but will admit, I was a little more careful about I worded my replies to you just in case you were a “Lady”.

BUT I know how it is, one of the reasons I do not play Female Toons to much, seems like there is always that one that follows your toon all over the place.

LoL

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

It is one of those Laws of MMO Gaming – the larger the boobs on a character, the larger the odds it’s a dude.

I know, as a (married) man, 11 out of 12 of my alts are (alien) female characters with gravity defying ‘ample nacelles’.

This also has the unwanted effect of triggering my wife’s ‘rolls eyes’ emote.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Considering I play exclusively female toons and my handle is “gender neutral” I know the struggles. Once had a randy boy ask to erotic roleplay on Risa!

However, most in the fleet know who and what I am, so most of it comes from randoms.

Although it does not bother me too much, since I have a way to combat it. I simply ask the person “do you want to see a sexy pic of me?” and I send them a link to this: Sexy Pic.

Some of the reactions are quite hilarious.

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

It is one of those Laws of MMO Gaming – the larger the boobs on a character, the larger the odds it’s a dude. I know, as a (married) man, 11 out of 12 of my alts are (alien) female characters with gravity defying ‘ample nacelles’. This also has the unwanted effect of triggering my wife’s ‘rolls eyes’ emote.

Well I would never do anything like that, just because my Jem’Hadar Captain had the KDF assign an Female Orion Liaison Officer to his starship it nothing to do with her “huge tracks of land”!

LoL – once a sailor always a sailor.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by SgtKen60.

Dr Neir
    Fleet Member

Silly question, of those that are flirting….how many have knowledge of this before they started flirting?

Name without seeing the toon can attract attention, thats easy. Many other MMOs its normally the toon that pull in this attraction and name is 2nd. Given that I rarely see anyone from the fleet in the same map as myself, I can understand the irritation.

Feel for yas.

aka @dr_neir

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Given that I rarely see anyone from the fleet in the same map as myself, I can understand the irritation.

Well if you ever see me on the map give me shout we can do TFOs or anything else, I am still learning so, I warn I will make some mistakes.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by SgtKen60.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.