= Other Games (Poll) =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = Other Games (Poll) =

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Noisy Cricket
    Fleet Member

Forgot Stellaris and the Total War games – nice stuff.  Oh, and Wargaming is cancer.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Care to explain that last part ???

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

I play Mostly STO, but others I play when I need a change of pace or with the kids. Are:

Fortnite, SWTOR, PUBg, Elite Dangerous, Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, Garry’s mod, and PC Building Simulator

Sensei_Krieger

Noisy Cricket
    Fleet Member

Yes, I’d love to. And so would all my clanmates from World of Tanks.  Especially those of us who played British tanks.  My problems with world of tanks are its its obvious russian bias, its latest trend being to introduce endless russian premium tanks.  In addition, favouring a pay to win model by making historically inaccurate shells available for all tanks, but that can only be used by paying real money or so much in-game credits that you’re broke after 5 matches.

Another big problem i had was the introduction of OP tanks that never existed and thst would have been highly unlikely to have even been useful in combat – i.e. the Japanesr heavies, the Maus.

I could continue on about health bars, damage not affecting a tank’s performance, questionable spotting mechanisms, etc, but I’ll spare you the monologue.  Bottom line is: i find War Thunder to be a much more balanced game, and more in-tune with its player base.  But thats just my opinion.

Noisy Cricket
    Fleet Member

Sorry for any spelling mistakes – I have a touchscreen disability.

TheOmenn
    Fleet Member

I play mostly STO. Other games I play are Battlefield I, World of Warships and some Eve Online.

Novellus Caine
    Fleet Member

I’ve doing a replay of Skyrim in Special Edition, hence my absence from STO.  Occasionally I’ll fire up GTA V or Fallout 4.  I have a sub to ESO but I haven’t played it in awhile.  I have an EVE account, but it’s basically been a solo game for me.  The account is not currently active.  I have a SWTOR account as well, but I’ve given up on that game.  Doubt I’ll ever play it again after the last round of server merges.

Waiting for Far Cry 5 to go on sale then I will probably pick that up.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I’m mostly playing single player games, currently Banner Saga 3. In last few years I played Fallout 4, Skyrim, GTA 5, Starcraft 2, XcoM 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Alien: Isolation, Shadowrun Returns, Walking Dead (telltale games) and Life is Strange. I have a Star Citizen account, but I won’t play it until the 3.3.0 or 3.4.0 release (depending on the delay of some core features).

It is not likely I’ll play any other MMO – maybe Fallout 76 if it turns out to be a good game, and I have an Elite Dangerous on my shortlist. I tried PUBG, but I refunded the game after 1 hour – not my cup of tea.

Anukis
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Black Desert Online is taking up just about all my gaming time at the mo, on the EU servers. Be great to meet up with 44th members there. No game lasts forever (except Halma, ofc) and I’ll be back to STO sooner than soon. I miss the insanity 🙂

There’s a new Assassin’s Creed out in October but apart from that brief sojourn away from MMOs…

/Salute all

aka @Nubia

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.