= Name our newest 44th fleet ! =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = Name our newest 44th fleet ! =

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Just a Bump to keep it towards the top

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

So, you know, I voted for something other than what I wanted to.  Don’t be like me, kids.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

So, you know, I voted for something other than what I wanted to. Don’t be like me, kids.

Too late… :\

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Well, it was a close call between 44th Temporal Vanguard and 44th Zeta Fleet, but we have a winner: with 26 votes our newest 44th Discord Fleet is now officially renamed for now and eternity to (drumroll):

= 44th Temporal Vanguard =

Congratulations to SgtKen! Our resident *grumpy Klingon* submitted the winning title, and will receive the unique *Fleet naming* forum ribbon .

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to offer suggestions and took the time to vote!
    A special mention for Veratisu for suggesting the interim Discord Fleet name, because –

So this is the history of the interim name.

Yeah.

Moving on, the fleet renaming is automatic (you don’t have to do anything) and will go live after this post.

Now if for some reason you’re not fond of this new name (though I can’t imagine why), you have the option as an alternative to display the Fed armada title on your Fed character(s), which is 44th Fleet.

Just tab the Armada title tab in your character screen here:

This is purely a cosmetic change and works for each of our federation fleets, regardless if you’re in Delta, Gamma or Epsilon. Remember, we’re one Mighty 44th spread around several fleets because, well, we’re fat with alts. 

And we’re not cutting back baby!

Ahem.

Thanks everyone, and congratulations to SgtKen!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘= Name our newest 44th fleet ! =’ is closed to new replies.