Application for wolfer2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for wolfer2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Woods
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: John Wolfe@wolfers2#7292 (fed), Junior@wolfers2#7292 (fed), Lola@wolfers2#7292 (Fed), Luigi@wolferss2#7292(kdf)
    • Previous fleets: Sea
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for an active fleet with friends to do content with get advice and make STO more enjoyable.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a 50yr old male nurse who is currently back in college to advance career. I have a high stress job and use STO as a stress reliever. I’m the father of two children my oldest is a new member to the 44th. I a retired Army Veteran I’m
      married to the mother of my children for 30 yrs I’ve played many different video games the longest being EVE online for 13 yrs off and on I’m currently recovering from that addiction decided I already had a real life job and didn’t need a virtual one lol.I’m looking for a fleet to get advice from where i’m not the only one online most of the time , a place where I can get advice from some vets on builds skills ect just generally have fun and gain knowledge to make the game more enjoyable. I am loyal and will do everything in my power to help my fleet mates if you guys will have me. I’m usually online for at least an hour or two everyday sometimes 6-8 hours on my off days I’m US eastern time zone. I’ve been [laying for a little over two months my main is a fleet admiral tactical federation toon.
      Humbly,
      John Woods
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @wolfers2#7292

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi John,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign, you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock, you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander can be reached after 6 weeks, after which you can move up to 2 alts to 44th main fleet and/or 3 alts to 44th Delta. Promotion schedules can be viewed on our Trello board, with dates marked on the calendar.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Also, thank you for your service John.  Veteran ribbon awarded 🙂

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

John Woods
    Fleet Member

Hello and thank you,

Looking forward to being in the fleet, thanks for the vet ribbon also I’m going to bury myself in the forums and will get discord up and running in short order.

John

aka @wolfers2#7292

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th John! Your age as mentioned in the application threw me for an instant though😝

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.