December 18, 2019 at 11:33 am #425765KelexFleet Member
- Real name: Luis
- Age: 37
- Location: Central Time – Texas
- Characters: Kelex@videographer7
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? The main attraction really was stumbling upon your website through a Reddit post. I was really impressed with the level of help and guidance you can receive from your webpage for beginners. This just look like a fleet that really cares and would be amazing to join.
- Tell us about yourself: I really have a hard time playing in groups mainly because I find that connecting online in-game is a little difficult for me. I want to join experienced teams in Queues and be able to level up my reputations and learn how to play this game better. I am looking for a community that can hold my hand, as it were, and really help me get the most out of this game and make some friends along the way. Thank you.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @videographer7December 19, 2019 at 8:02 pm #425766PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign, you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock, you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander can be reached after 6 weeks, after which you can move up to 2 alts to 44th main fleet and/or 3 alts to 44th Delta. Promotion schedules can be viewed on our Trello board, with dates marked on the calendar.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622December 19, 2019 at 8:03 pm #425767Akula2045Fleet Admiral
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450December 19, 2019 at 10:27 pm #425768KelexFleet Member
Thank you so much!
aka @videographer7December 19, 2019 at 11:11 pm #425769ShohomFleet Member
Welcome to the 44th Luis!December 30, 2019 at 7:11 pm #425799DirkFleet Member
Welcome Luis. You will find this to be an easy group to fly with.
See you online.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.