Application for stangtexan1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for stangtexan1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stangtexan
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Trevik@stangtexan1

Real Name (first name only): Allan

Location (at least time zone): San Antonio, TX

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): D’ingo (Rom), Ognid (Fed), Ognid Prime (KDF)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Casual gamer – started playing sporadically when the game first came out, stopped for quite a while and picked it up again recently. Been a Trek fan as long as I can remember.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I was looking for a fleet that was made up of mature folks that don’t need every member to be hardcore. Since I play mostly on the weekends, I just want to have fun and have no desire for drama in my off-work time.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Never tried it, but I’d be willing.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Allen

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the 44th fleet

Stangtexan
    Fleet Member

I’m picking the game back up after playing sporadically over the last several years.  Can I rejoin the fleet?

I still have the Trevik@stangtexan1 character, but would also like to add an alt:  Dingo@stangtexan1 (Fed character)

Thanks!
    Allan

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Not a problem. We will get you set up soon. A lot has changed, both in the game and in the 44th – but all in a good way.

Welcome back.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Allan!

Invites have been sent to your alts. Once you log in, let a fleet admin know (via the 44th-diplo chat in game or by replying here) and you can be ranked up to LT. Then after 2 weeks time, if the account is still active, your characters will be promoted to Commander status. Since you have been away for a while, below is some info that you may find useful, including a link to our Discord server. Welcome back!

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are six fleets acting as one.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds, and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome back!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.