Sunday Supplemental #40

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #40

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 40th Sunday Supplemental for April 11th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@Cpt_Hoover#37589, @zeropressence, @spock#1073, @mahtiperuna#2213

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

I have two topics as far as fleet housekeeping this Sunday.

First up, we are planning a Fleet Meet for late April or early May! I’ll likely have an official date and time next Sunday, but for now the meetup is called ‘Outbreak Underground’ and may be taking place somewhere outside of ESD….

Last time we held an event like this, it looked something like:

The event may also involve your KDF characters this time as we are also planning an excursion to First City as well! Currently, the event will be coordinated by Veratisu and GalifreyCaptain and ALL 44th Fleet members are welcome to attend!

The official details should be announced next Sunday, so stay tuned!

The 44th Fleet is Looking for an Event Coordinator!

Next up: The 44th Fleet is hiring! The 44th fleet is looking for a dedicated event coordinator. Basically…. someone to run, schedule and coordinate our fleet events. You won’t be alone however. You will have the support of 44th Fleet Admiralty at your disposal along with plenty of examples of past events to go by and build on!

The pay: Everlasting respect and glory from the Fleet and Fleet Admiralty! Plus the added benefit of having given your fellow fleet mates something extra to help keep the game even more interesting.

Benefits include: Promotion to Commodore. Access to the Admiral’s briefing room on Discord. Access to the ‘Operations’ Level on the fleet forum. A unique forum ribbon and title.

Ideal Requirements Include: Must have reached the fleet rank of Commander. Be active (sign on almost everyday and don’t take a lot of week or month long breaks). Be open to extra homework…. mainly in the form of planning and discussion.

Once we have a few applicants to consider, a candidate will be chosen by the Fleet Admiralty.

So….Are you interested in the assignment? Send either myself or Marcase an in game mail or a private message here on the forums or on Discord with a short summary of why you think we should choose you for the 44th Fleet’s Event Coordinator.

Search for Soolin!

Soolin is back! See link below for details!

Search for Soolin

This mini event is live until April 22nd!

PC Patch Notes from April 8th 2021

Celebrate First Contact Day!

Double XP Weekend!

Event ends Monday, April 12th so take advantage of double XP while you can!

The Delta Quadrant Needs You!

The special Delta recruitment event is returning April 15th!

Command the Jovian Raider!

=Not Sponsored=

Coming to an Infinity Lockbox Near you on Apr. 15th!

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Sale ends on April 15th. See link below for a list of perks and features for the lifetime account courtesy of the STOwiki

Lifetime Subscriptions

The Legendary KDF Captain Bundle

=Not Sponsored=

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.