Application for RedDragonGecko

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for RedDragonGecko

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RedDragonGecko
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Gecko@RedDragonGecko (FED) ||| (KDF) Drakkhen@RedDragonGecko
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? From what I’ve heard there is a lot of gear/ships who’s accusation is locked to fleets only. Also I think I’ve taken the single player experience about as far as you can and would like try try and liven things up with a bit of social interaction even though I usually avoid it as much as possible irl and online.As for why the 44th, no real reason honestly,. I was simply looking up “how to find a good Fleet to join in sto and happened across a post somewhere that mention this fleet and I thought I’d give it a go.
    • Tell us about yourself: AS I mentioned above I’m not a very social person although I can fake it at times. I’m definitely not a die hard, dedicated STO player but I have been playing it off and on since it released on steam, currently at 342 hours. Also before steam although I don’t recall how much or when I started.My main hobby is gaming though no one game holds my attention for long. AS far as gaming background goes(if you care otherwise skip) World of warcraft off and on since release although probably done with it(retail) for good as everytime they get my hopes up with a new expansion and promises of “But this time!” they make the game less fun. SO I rebelled and started a private server (wraith of the lich king) for myself and a friend just to play occasionally when I get the itch.
      I also loved Eve Online for a few years until our corp was attacked and wiped out, we lost nearly everything. We all pretty much just walked away and never logged on again but I miss it powerfully sometimes but its just not even remotely close as much fun solo. And way back I played Lineage II for a bit. Thats pretty much it for mmos.
      more recently I swap alot between games like Factorio(heavily modded) Minecraft(the largest and most complex modpacks) Rimworld(you guessed it, lots of mods) with a smattering of other such games in there too.

More personally, I am usually a quiet person that tends to not say much. Something you probably wouldn’t have guessed from this wall of text.

I have ADHD that pretty much sums up my attention span. So I most definitely will disappear from the game for long periods of time unfortunately which is a large reason why I never attempted to join a fleet before. So if that will be an issue I understand.

Think I’ll wrap this up if any other questions I’ll happily answer.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello James!

Thanks for applying to The Mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, and 44th Temporal Vanguard, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are seven fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Temporal Vanguard, while KDF warriors are assigned to our 44th Honour Guard for 6 weeks. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet and up to three can be put into 44th Assault Squadron, 44th Delta Fleet, or 44th Gamma Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds, and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello James, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.