Sunday (Monday) Supplemental #75

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday (Monday) Supplemental #75

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 75th Sunday (Monday) Supplemental for Dec. 12/13ish 2021

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@kyndirion#93877, @Ceilican, @shintorrak, @zoea2145, @att1cu3#3783, @NhRend#55147

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Heya 44th, there isn’t much going on other than the Winter Wonderland currently. We are working on a few events and hope to have official announcements soon!

Also, for those effected by the recent storm and tornado activity that moved across the US last Friday night and Saturday morning I would like to wish you all the best for a speedy recovery and return to normalcy and condolences for all those lives we lost.

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out the Discord Server for yourselves, here is a link: https://discord.gg/AGN2cdF5

This server is exclusively open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members.

Coming up on the 18th of December, a bunch of Project One folks are going to be raiding the Winter Wonderland and giving Q a taste of his own medicine! All 44th Armada members are free to team up for this event!

Also, there a Giveaway coming up Dec. 25th that you may be interested in on the Project One Discord Server. Times shown are in EST.

Q’s Winter Wonderland Returns!

The Wonderland is now live and runs until Jan. 6th! Check out the link below for details as well as the Winter Wonderland FAQ.

Q’s Winter Wonderland

BreakingForce’s Winter Wonderland FAQ

PC Patch Notes for Dec. 9th and Dec. 7th 2021!

Admiralty Bonus Week!

The Mirror Guardian in the Zen Store!

=Not Sponsored=

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Here is a new link to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/RvJuDDTS

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet!

And thanks for all you and the rest of Fleet Command do o7

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

And thanks for all you and the rest of Fleet Command do o7…

You’re more than welcome. It takes great skill and courage to put ones feet on a desk while being served Raktajino and tulaberry pie by scantily clad Orion girls while ordering legions of Ensigns to go through the stack of PADD paperwork for us, as we cannot be bothered, but I can asure you Fleet Command is up for the task at hand…!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

scantily clad Orion girls

Ahh yes Orion Dancing Ladies 🙂

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

*bump*
    Remember the Joint Project One Winter Raid tomorrow mentioned above!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Marcase.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.