November 28, 2018 at 6:36 am #308779JehensFleet Member
- Real name: Jens
- Age: 41
- Location: Los Angeles
- Characters: Delmar@jehens#8564
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: can’t remember
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Hi, it looks like you are a big fleet with experienced players. exactly what I am looking for.
- Tell us about yourself: I played back in 2012-2014. Then stopped due to work. Now that I have a new high end machine, this was the first thing I installed except the usual email stuff. Lived in Europe, now since this year in LA with wife and kid. Looking forward to have some fun evenings with you guys.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @jehens#8564November 28, 2018 at 8:06 am #309234Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard!November 28, 2018 at 12:51 pm #309256MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."November 28, 2018 at 11:37 pm #309261SargonFleet Admiral
Welcome to the fleet.December 1, 2018 at 4:37 am #313200JehensFleet Member
thanks everyone! Looking forward!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.