Application for Dirk

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Dirk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Dirk@thraxin#7901 Fed
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m fairly new to STO but I am lvl 65 Admiral. I want to play with a fleet that has been around for awhile. You folks seem to have it figured out.

Also I’m not looking for any drama or stress.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dirk / Joe

• Tell us about yourself: 60 years old, live in Florida, casual player but I really like the game.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @thraxin#7901

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Joe,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Dirk
    Fleet Member

Thank you both.  I look forward to getting involved and learning so much more about the game

Joe / Dirk

aka @thraxin#7901

Dirk
    Fleet Member

Is it too early to get promoted?  I’d really like to use the resources.  I’d like to go shopping.

Thanks in advance,

aka @thraxin#7901

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

You were promoted this morning.  Enjoy shopping!

Dirk
    Fleet Member

I think Marcase said something about being able to move to the Alpha fleet?  Can I do that please?

Or do I have to wait the 6 weeks?

aka @thraxin#7901

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

You’ll have to wait to move fleets.  You can ask to be invited to the Starbase/spire/mine/colony/wherever and someone will let you into the shopping mall, though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.