Application for CommanderTitler

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for CommanderTitler

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Commander Titler
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Commander Titler@Commander_Titler (Fed), G’Tan@Commander_Titler (KDF)
    • Previous fleets: Xiphias
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have a friend already with you (Elirana), and am in Xiphias on my Federation character but never got around to finding one for my KDF character. We’ve recently started playing again, and my friend recommends you, so application time!
    • Tell us about yourself: Tend to play by myself, but dump a lot of resources into the fleet projects as I like to support others when I can. Polite and mature, not a roleplayer as such (all my ship names KDF side are named after variants of Tango drinks!) however have no problem playing with anyone who does… Just really looking for a decent fleet I can contribute quietly too and without any drama!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Commander_Titler

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Ian,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

Because your Federation Fleet is a member of the 44th Fleet’s Armada and does not have a KDF Fleet counterpart, we will relax our multi-fleeting rule (for KDF only) and grant you membership in the 44th Assault Squadron.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign, you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Assault Sqn. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock, you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander can be reached after 6 weeks. Promotion schedules can be viewed on our Trello board, with dates marked on the calendar.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Also, don’t forget to change your Fleet invite status.  Currently, you aren’t accepting fleet invites.

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Commander Titler
    Fleet Member

Oops, forgot to check that! Will log in and change it tonight, thanks!

aka @Commander_Titler

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Qapla’! Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.