January 20, 2021 at 5:16 pm #430794CazzFleet Member
- Real name: Connie
- Age: 27
- Location: gmt
- Characters: Revlis@cazz#7167
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Friend of james, halrick, trebor and draxus.
- Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing video games. Recently I have enjoyed division 2, Wreckfest and Rainbow six siege.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @cazz#7167January 20, 2021 at 5:42 pm #430795PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are five fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Epsilon Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet, and up to three can be put into 44th Delta Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622January 20, 2021 at 6:19 pm #430796SargonFleet Admiral
Welcome to the fleet!January 21, 2021 at 2:40 am #430808Kwolves21Fleet Member
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.