March 13, 2020 at 12:16 am #426338BloodLustAngelFleet Member
- Real name: Jesse
- Age: 23
- Location: Wisconsin- central time zone
- Characters: BloodLustAngel@ussvoyager1997 / cpt.cortana@ussvoyager1997 / Rinedi@ussvoyager1997
- Previous fleets: N/A
- Why join the Mighty 44th? first fleet, so never joined one so it would be a learning experience.
- Tell us about yourself:
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @ussvoyager1997March 13, 2020 at 1:49 am #426341PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign, you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock, you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander can be reached after 6 weeks, after which you can move up to 2 alts to 44th main fleet and/or 3 alts to 44th Delta. Additional alts may go to 44th Gamma as well. Promotion schedules can be viewed on our Trello board, with dates marked on the calendar.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622March 13, 2020 at 3:44 am #426342MarcaseAdmin
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."March 13, 2020 at 4:49 pm #426343ShohomFleet Member
Welcome to the 44th Jesse!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.