Application for Aschen

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Aschen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aschen
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Aschen@Aschen (Fed), S’Raei@Aschen (KDF, not level 10), Aeris@Aschen (Rom/Fed, not level 10)
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am just getting back in to STO and would like to find a fleet that does not mind if the player is very casual. Looking for an established fleet that does not mind helping returning players get used to playing again.
    • Tell us about yourself: I have been a lifetime subscriber of STO from the beta, but have been on an extended hiatus for the last few years. STO is one of the few gamess I come back to, as I love the atmosphere of the game. I tend to play casually, maybe 10-16 hours a week, more if real life lets me get the chance.
      In game, I love both trying to tank and playing full carrier styled ships. My current favorite ships are the Chronos Temporal Dreadnought Cruiser (just beginning to set up to tank, so far have only been able to do advanced missions semi decently) and the Jem’Hadar Vanguard Support Carrier (personal favorite, but do not have the traits to make it viable end game yet). I only have one character I main, who is a Fed Engineer Fleet Admiral, but I have a KDF character and Romulan character that I plan to eventually level given time.
      I am semi-introverted, I tend to be very quiet until I get to know people, but then I become talkative. MMOs tend to be how I relax, and I enjoy playing both this and Final Fantasy XIV. I tend to love all sci-fi and really into the mecha genre, loving both Gundam styled anime and the big bulky mechs from series like Mechwarrior/Battletech.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Crystal!

Thanks for applying to The Mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are six fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Epsilon Fleet, while KDF warriors are assigned to our 44th Honour Guard for 6 weeks. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet or 44th Assault Squadron, and up to three can be put into 44th Delta Fleet or 44th Gamma Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds, and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Crystal, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.