Sunday Supplemental #46

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #46

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 46th Sunday Supplemental for May 23rd 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@kazamm249#4933, @trilllover0207, @billysparkle#9193, @edge9519, @kucha

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

For fleet housekeeping, I have a major public service announcement to share with all 44th Fleet members, 44th Armada members and in general, anyone who plays Star Trek Online or is on a Discord server.

Hello everyone. Please be aware that there is a group that attempts to cause disturbance and trouble on our Discord Server and possible attempts of phishing to get access to personal information. If u have any of the following people on your Discord friends list please be aware and avoid giving any access of any sort : Ander2#4027,#7587,#2389,#5587,#5566, Anica#5665, Brikhead_#9778, Danka#2129, dummy#3339 and #”ChatSlayer” ILLMAKEUQUIT#4758. Thank you.

The following members of this group (in game STO @handles below) have been banned from the 44th Fleet, 44th Armada as well as our fleet Forum and Discord server:

@ander292#3960, @daner2#2647 and @rexking#4125

Anyway, stay safe and keep your data safe as well. On a side note…it never hurts to change your passwords…..just in case.

Ok, moving on to happier things….

Team 44th

JJ and crew have expressed interest in adding up to (3) more players with a level of experience and an understanding of the nanny run/support role in Team 44th. Check out the link Here for details on what the initiative is all about if you haven’t already. And here is a link to DPS League’s How to Build A Support Ship for more info on that. This role is also open to 44th Fleet Armada members who would like to fly with a competitive DPS team and represent their fleet along side the 44th!

JJ will be on holiday this week and out of game, so for more info and even a Discord invite if you would just like to support and follow along speak with Veratisu#3406 or Kwolves21#8105.

PC Patch Notes for 5/20/21

As mentioned in the follow up to the last Supplemental, the Accolade display has indeed been fixed. I really like what they’ve done here as I do tend to go after accolades occasionally. Anyway, this should help out any accolade hunter, so happy hunting!

Featured Event Tholian Trouble!

Event Ends Tuesday, May 25th at 7pm CEST

There is a buyout option for those who have missed this part of the event. I’ve heard the console is pretty good actually. I should have mine soon…. got a late start..heh

Four Days of Giveaways!

These are some really good giveaways! Don’t miss out!

New Bridge for KDF Captains!

Speaking of giveaways…. KDF really needed this!

Only Qo’nos Endures

New event coming soon!

Bonus Marks Weekend!

Event ends Monday, but there is still some time to take advantage of the extra marks.

Explore Far from Home!

Command the Crossfield of the Future!

=Not Sponsored=

Lastly, Kwolves has offered most of his playtime this coming Thursday (the 27th) to help fleeties run story missions for gear or do Patrols for marks, xp, etc. Thanks man!

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

As always great info Akula, really appreciate this being put together weekly. For those interested in running the missions or TFOs/patrols for gear,marks, xp reach out to me on discord if your on it @Kwolves21#8105 or catch me in game thursday.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Crypto 136
    Fleet Member

Thanks Akula! The supplemental always make things easier to understand, o7.

(aka @piett777)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.