Application for aFuzzyWuzzyBear

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for aFuzzyWuzzyBear

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    aFuzzyWuzzyBear
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Xulek@afuzzywuzzybear#6883 Fed
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m new to STO and would like to join what seems to be an awesome and laid back fleet!
    • Tell us about yourself: have always loved space and sci fi games and am really enjoying this one! cant believe it took me this long to find it. Would love an invite to the fleet!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @afuzzywuzzybear#6883

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Kieth,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in. (Love the @ handle, by the way.)

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Dirk
    Fleet Member

Welcome Kieth (FuzzyWuzzyBear), you have landed in the right place.

No drama, no hassles and no requirements beyond the initial postings.  I Love It.

You will not find a better group of people (Fleet, Clan Etc).  I am somewhat new myself (6 months).
    You will find that everyone is very helpful and generous with their time and information.

Again, welcome to the 44th and see you in game.

aka @thraxin#7901

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Keith, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

aFuzzyWuzzyBear
    Fleet Member

I took a long break but am ready to get back into the captains chair. If possible I would like to try and rejoin the fleet Atlas@afuzzywuzzybear#6883 (Fed)

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome back Captain! You are of course welcome to rejoin the fleet!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

aFuzzyWuzzyBear
    Fleet Member

Thank you!

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Welcome Back Shipmate

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome back!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome back aboard the best fleet in the galaxy

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.