August 12, 2019 at 9:37 pm #424487SapperFleet Member
- Real name: Dave
- Age: 48
- Location: El Paso Texas
- Characters: Sapper@1Sapper1
- Previous fleets: Armada
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Just getting back into the game and would like some people to chat and hang out with maybe learn some tips and tricks and help out any way I can. Your intro of an adult and casual fleet interested me. I asked for a fleet in the Star Trek Picard Facebook page and RedShirtJohnson sent me the link to your page. Thanks for your consideration.
- Tell us about yourself: Retired military (25 years) and stay at home dad, 2 lovely little boys :-/ I volunteer at school and with my church and do some health coaching on the side as well. Play Diablo 3 but wanted to get back into a game with a community. I’ve played EQ2 (alot). a little WoW (too simple) some fps but i’m not very good and currently anticipating Chronicles of Elyria.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @1Sapper1August 12, 2019 at 9:53 pm #424488PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Also, as a retired member of the military, you have been awarded with the Veteran’s Ribbon on the 44th’s forum! Thank you for your service.
aka @phoenix#6622August 12, 2019 at 10:26 pm #424489Akula2045Fleet Admiral
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450August 12, 2019 at 3:22 am #424494MarcaseAdmin
Hello David, welcome aboard.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."August 13, 2019 at 9:25 am #424507DirkFleet Member
Welcome David and thank you for your service. There are many veterans from around the
globe here in the 44th, including myself. Follow this link https://startrek.44thfleet.com/?s=veteran+ribbon
to apply for the ribbon and to meet some of your fellow veterans.
I am confident that you will enjoy your time online with us. This is a great group of people.
See you in game.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Dirk. Reason: text formatting
aka @thraxin#7901August 20, 2019 at 12:30 pm #424583SapperFleet Member
Changed my @handle. I am now @1Sapper1.
Thanks for the warm welcome and all the help in game. A lot to learn and relearn but I’m getting the hang of it again.
aka @1Sapper1August 21, 2019 at 1:13 am #424587ShohomFleet Member
Welcome David, the absolute sapper 🙂August 21, 2019 at 8:23 am #424589FourtwentyFleet Member
Welcome to the 44th David.
Mysticor ~ Female Vulcan Fed Tac (65) ~ NCC-122822 U.S.S. Stan Lee (Fed Heavy Fleet Escort Carrier (T6))
Varok ~ Male Klingon Fed Eng (65) ~ NCC-72090 U.S.S. Harley Quinn (Odyssey Operations Cruiser)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.