Application for Hedgehog

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Hedgehog

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hedgehog
    Fleet Member

Hello all,

I was wondering which would be the best fleet to apply to join for a UK (GMT) timezone player?

Hedgehog

aka @agentwhiteuk

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Within the 44th? We have members from all over the world, including the UK. We basically operate as one big fleet. All new members go to 44th Epsilon Fleet at the moment. After a member has been with us 6 weeks, we allow them to choose which of our fleets they want to be in. A Commander (the rank a member gets after 6 weeks) can have 2 characters in 44th Fleet, 3 in 44th Delta Fleet, and an unlimited number (within reason, and space allowing) in 44th Gamma Fleet and 44th Epsilon Fleet. 44th Fleet and 44th Delta Fleet have fully upgraded fleet holdings, while 44th Gamma Fleet isn’t far away and 44th Epsilon Fleet is only a few months old.

We don’t have separate fleets for UK members and American members and Croatian members and Russian members and etc. etc. etc. We’re all one big, (hopefully) happy family.

In STO overall? I mean, I’m biased towards the 44th. I don’t know of any fleets that’re specifically UK-centric, but then I also haven’t looked, as I’m not in the UK.

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

If you want to apply to the 44th, just click the “Join” button in the bar up top. You should be able to put in a quick application on that page.

Hedgehog
    Fleet Member

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there was a fleet who was more EU timezone focused; just for more concurrent players etc…

I will apply with my primary account and have 3 alts (all above lvl 30) for future applications.

Hedgehog

aka @agentwhiteuk

Hedgehog
    Fleet Member

Character(s): 2of5@agentwhiteuk – more alts to follow
    Previous fleets: Nemesis
    Why join the Mighty 44th? Your fleet comes highly recommended.
    Tell us about yourself: I work helping people change their lives alongside 2 young kids who eat most of my free time.
    Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Hedgehog.

aka @agentwhiteuk

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

As BreakingForce stated, we are a very large fleet, and have members from all over the world. Well, maybe not Antarctica. There are several players from the UK and around the GMT timezone in general. None of our fleet events are mandatory, but we try to schedule our events around the UTC timezone, at a time which will work for most members that want to participate.

As a side note, we do have a rule against having characters in multiple fleets (had been the source of issues that we’d like to avoid), but if you have a few alts not associated with a fleet, that shouldn’t be a problem. If you do want to bring them in at some point, just drop a line here on the forum or get an admin’s attention using the in-game ’44th-diplo’ chat, and someone will be happy to help.

aka @phoenix#6622

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Hello Darren!

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are five fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Epsilon Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet, and up to three can be put into 44th Delta Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds, and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

aka @phoenix#6622

Hedgehog
    Fleet Member

Hi all and thanks for the invite,

what do i do about alts now?

aka @agentwhiteuk

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard, just join the 44th diplo chat in game as mentioned above and then ask in that chat in game for invite for your alts once you log in with them and we can help you out then

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Shohom
    Fleet Member

Hi Darren, welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.