Sunday Supplemental #20

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #20

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 20th Sunday Supplemental for Nov. 20th 2020.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@necron1n, @enriquehd123#5985, @captainriley, @novac#2726, @crentis, @jackel#5659, @rebeckabr#21774, @lunatic#4591

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (1) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Just a couple of reminders as far as fleet housekeeping…..

Just a reminder to check your skills, as they may be invalid….again. The retrain is free, so there is that at least. To clarify, this has happened twice now. Back around Oct. 6th with the release of House Shattered and again when the loadout changes were implemented on the 12th of Nov. So, if you retrained your skills after the 12th, you should be fine. If not, you may want to check.

Also, just a reminder about moving characters around in our (4) Federation fleets. If you have been promoted to the rank of Commander, you can move your characters around. The limit currently is:

2 Characters in the Main Fleet

3 Characters in Delta Fleet

Gamma Fleet is limited by space for now. Anyone who is in Gamma fleet and has reached the rank of commander should consider moving an alt or two to the Main or Delta Fleet. The same goes for Epsilon Fleet Commanders, though space is unlimited for now.

You have earned this as you have spent 6 weeks getting to know us 🙂 The Main fleet (and Delta)is a special fleet, but it is NOT an exclusive club. You’ve been here and active for 6 weeks and we want you to have all of the benefits that come from that. Any of the Admiralty can help you out with moving characters or checking to see if you are eligible. Simply as in the diplo channel, discord or here on the forums and someone will get you sorted.

Lastly, I wanted to thank all of you for helping out with new member questions in the diplo, Discord and the forums. It gives me warm fuzzy feels when I see so many members of the fleet willing to help each other. Love you guys! 🙂

It Is Very Cold…in Space

There are currently 12 days to participate in the current event, as it ends Dec. 3rd

For PC players, the Grand Prize is a Nanopulse Targ Combat pet.

Sales =Not Sponsored=

This next section lists the current in game sales. These are included here for information purposes only.  =Not Sponsored=

Black Friday: The Final Frontier

The Titan!

So…. The Titan release had a few hiccups as they were accidentally made available to KDF characters. See official tweet:

Mudd’s Choice Pack of Dread

Tzenkethi Lobi Bundle

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

If you have been considering a lifetime sub, this is a good time to get one. It is not a good investment for everyone however and I would suggest that you weigh the cons and pros carefully as it isn’t a trivial amount of $ to spend.

=Not Sponsored= Will be available until Dec. 10th

Give the Gift of Three Starships!

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

Fleet and Armada Runs Hosted By JJ_Jiminey

Folks – for new fleet members and anyone generally trying to push their DPS numbers, I will be offering Normal and Advanced runs with a focus on ISA if there are no preferences.

ISA runs will be uploaded to DPS League and those achieving 90k DPS will be invited to DPS League Gold Channel and those achieving 160k will also be invited to the top tier Diamond Channel.

Note: if you are in a position to make a diamond run, please let me know and I can aim to make a group focused around you to help achieve that goal.

I will mainly be offering runs at about 8pm GMT / 1pm Pacific Time

Please ask in the build channel if you would like some advice on your build/Boff layout and I and the many others can give you a hand.It really won’t take much investment for 44th to help players break the 90k target, so please don’t hesitate to ask!

I would ask any ‘high enders’ who would like to support others in normal and advanced content to have a ship set up for Advanced DPS numbers, not elite numbers (200k ISA+).

This is so as not to drain the potential DPS of those seeking to parse new records.
    More than happy to help in game – just give me a shout/heads up

O Captain! My Captain!

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. However, we can’t be everywhere all the time. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

So if any 44th Fleet member would like to nominate someone in the fleet that they believe really deserves the rank, feel free to contact myself or another member of the Admiralty (Commodore, Vice Admiral or Fleet Admiral) and let us know and we will look into it! 🙂

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.