This had to be Cross…..

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck This had to be Cross…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Who is gonna clean this?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Cross can’t slot fleet projects.

Of all those available, the Tribble one was, when it became available way back, by overwhelming vote considered the most annoying and useless one. And still is.
    Someone made a booboo here, this was NOT supposed to happen.

So please, Commodores and up, do NOT slot the tribble ones on Main and KDF. Tribbles are fun and all, but we all know they eat a lot, but nobody speaks of the droppings they leave behind. And guess who’ll be cleaning that up…? 😕

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

i wish i was to blame…. this is one of the most fun ones

go multiply little ones…. off you go

Cross82
    44th Fleet Oracle
    Team Player

yeah sadly i dont have the power to make that happen, and that maybe why i will never get that rank XD

horridperson
    Fleet Member

This is terrible Marcase. If someone slotted the Tribble project on Main and KDF as well you’d be switching captains constantly to keep up with the little monsters and their messes.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

@Marcase wrote:

Tribbles are fun and all, but we all know they eat a lot, but nobody speaks of the droppings they leave behind. And guess who’ll be cleaning that up…? 😕

It wasn’t easy for me to figure out who’ll be cleaning that up. Here goes the story.

Another long and grindy day was coming to its end, pressure was unbearable with mind overwhelmed by temporal paradoxes and tiny Kelvin type realities I must have created in my daily tasks. But hey, it is not my fault, we are free to pilot an Annorax class starship. With so much provision projects completed each week, bartender seems to be well stocked and ready to keep your glass full at all times. It eases the pain and helps forget the schedule for tomorrow. Just as that damn Ferengi was about to pour another Raktajino, I noticed a shady character stationed at the bar stool nearby. After I stunned him with my phaser…(sorry boss, I overreacted a bit – it’s that damn Ferengi and his drinks)…I got a full confession:

🙂

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

hehe well done 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.