Application for Luxxy

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Luxxy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yiadri Lux
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed – Lux@chary#21372
    • Previous fleets: n/a
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m a new player that ended up on this site while looking for guides. This seemed like a great community of Trekkies, and I wanted to be a part of something big in this game so I thought I’d send in the application and hopefully do my part some day! The lifelong perk seems nice as well; I’m a parent and also going to college so my online time may be a little sporadic.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m Chloe and I’m a lifelong MMO player. TNG was my comfort show growing up and I often put it on just around the house. Lower Decks really rekindled my interest in Star Trek during a recent binge and now I’m playing while I watch all the other shows I missed along the way. I’m a parent and a software engineer, so while I might not always be in game, I’m always on discord and ready to chat. I tend to have a collaborative playstyle in MMOs and slant towards support classes, so you will most likely always see me in Science Vessels. I would be happy to be a part of this community as I learn how to play and contribute to the fleet.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.