Sunday Supplemental #64

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #64

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 64th Sunday Supplemental for Sept. 26th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@pioneerflea0365#9154, @mimaz98, @spamjunkdelete#9402, @skolesar, @Timme#34171, @Arkhangel#39494, @electronegative#4612, @Isslander1, @sneekstar, @soulaonasi, @nathanos#4898

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Just wanted to update everyone on our Name our Newest Fleet Poll. As you can see 44th Temporal Vanguard and 44th Zeta Fleet are the top two favorites. Things are running close and we still have 4 days until the polls close! If you haven’t already done so, be sure to vote for your favorite Fleet name today! Links below.

Here is the Link to the Poll. The poll will close Thursday, Sept. 30th so be sure to vote before its too late!

44th Armada Fleet Maneuvers

The Armada Fleet Maneuver Event was a blast! Check out some of the screenshots posted Here

The second part of the event involved some of us getting stuck in the table in Ops. Then some mountain climbing on Vulcan as well as Andoria. After that the party died down a little and we just did a few Patrols and then a few of us did Operation: Wolf. I highly recommend turning the music on and up if you Queue for that TFO!

Anyway, here is just a small sample of the shenanigans on DS9, Vulcan and Andoria.

Thanks to all who showed up for the Armada Fleet Maneuvers! We we should do it again soon!

PC Patch Notes for Sept. 23rd 2021

Equal and Opposite

The event is live and will run until October 14. Plus the grand prize is a free T6 Mirror Universe Gagarin, so don’t miss out!

Bonus Dilithium Weekend!

Note: The end date is Monday (Not Thursday), Sept. 27th, so break out those Environmental Suits and Dilithium Mining Claims!

20% Ship Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Note: The ‘from’ and ‘to’ dates should be September instead of August.

Ships of the Line: Steamrunner Bundle!

Project One

Monkeyboy from Dragons Lair has a very special project up and running. It is called Project One and there is even a dedicated Discord Server that any 44th Fleet Armada member is welcome to join. Below is a summary of what Project One is.

Greetings from the dragon’s! Allow us to introduce to you ‘Project One’.

Originally started as an idea that would allow members in Dragon’s Lair fleets to learn and practice some elite content in game, the founding team decided to visit the idea of helping others within the armada, covering any style and level of play. This group has already gained traction within the fleets and armada staff. While others have attempted similar, we are looking to evolve this group into something enjoyable for all.

Wondering what makes this project worth looking at?

• Inclusivity – Nobody is left out as all server rooms are accessible to everyone. All are welcome to ask questions, share ideas and participate in events regardless of their stage in the game. We aren’t just about TFO’s. We also cater to those wishing to discuss anything in general about the game and play missions. Win or lose, this is the perfect opportunity to have fun and come together as a community.
    • Growth – While we know a fair few tricks and are able to run advanced to some elite content, we are not centered on dps. We aim to improve, enabling us to aid one another more easily. It is crucially important that we foster a positive environment where players can run at their own pace. Sharing knowledge is highly encouraged, but please be kind about it.
    • Friendly Environment – Some members can pull numbers and we advise that dps chasing and parses are considered an afterthought so that others here don’t feel demoralized. Saying that, we do aim to have analysts look over data and run footage to help optimize players builds, whether meta or not. All we ask is that everyone respects each other and no elitist attitudes please.

Please note that this is Armada based only and we have command representatives from our neighboring fleets on board.

Thanks for reading.

Project One Founders Team

So, if this sounds like your cup of tea (or coffee), feel free to shout out in the 44th Fleet Discord for an invite to the Project One Discord server. You can also DM Monkeyboy#9015 or Akula#7709 on Discord for a server link as well.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks Akula.

If you were present for these Maneuvers you earned the Fleet Maneuvers Ribbon ; let us know if you haven’t received it yet (just check under your name).

You can also earn the PollStar ribbon for casting your vote.

Btw if you wonder what each ribbon means; you can click them to see which is what and who else earned it.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Dustin
    Fleet Member

I’m not sure I qualify for it but I was there briefly in ops for maybe 10-15 minutes at the second meeting as I had to leave for work. If not no worries and thank you

aka @pandagunner3

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Ribbon awarded 🙂

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player
    1. Testing 123
    2. Missing my ribbon. 🙂
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Tek.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

3. 345 Test complete. 🙂

Acoustic Rob
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Ribbon test

edit: looks like I have the maneuver ribbon but not the voting one.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Acoustic Rob.

aka @acousticrob#2239

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Fixed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.