Sunday Supplemental #50

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #50

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 50th Sunday Supplemental for June 20th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@MaQogh, @vic#1505, @tplock, @martianlm, @bioarchae1491#8491, @dionysdorleans

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

On a side note, today is Father’s Day in the US so I would like to wish everyone a happy Father’s Day!

Moving on with housekeeping….

In case you didn’t see it Cryptic provided an update in regard to the missing character slot(s) “feature”.

As you can see, the older issue is still being worked on. Fingers crossed that it will be resolved soon!

Also, July 1st is the official start of the Lohlunat Festival! Space beach barbie is almost here!!

Last year the ship wasn’t half bad and had a nice console for science builds! I wonder what the event ship this year is going to be? Anyway, lets get excited because lets face it…. The summer event is like pancakes. Exciting at first but towards the end you’re sick of them / it. – I Borrowed from Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)

Comfy Costume Contest Returns!

The 44th Fleet 2021 Comfy Costume contest is returning Sunday, June 27th 2021! Check out the link below for full details!

Comfy Costume Contest

Also, if you haven’t seen it and are interested (interested as in didn’t hate season 1), Star Trek: Picard season 2 has a new teaser.

Colony Sims Revisited!

Lastly, we are looking to bring back Colony Sim runs! This is of course open fleet members, armada members and pretty much everyone since they can be run with up to 20 Captains. Here is the link to the announcement posted by Kwolves.

So….why run Colony Sims you might ask? Because as Kwolves put it, completing these 30 round simulations against varying enemy types will grant each captain 2k plus of each colony provision ore, battery, luxury that they can then donate to the fleet coffers that your toon is in, or can be shared to other fleets in the armada who need them for colony projects like epsilon on FED side and honor guard on KDF side. You can also run Colony Sims to complete those pesky Kill Accolades you might be missing. Either way, Sims are still rewarding and worth doing in my opinion.

Right now we just want to see how much interest there is, so feel free to contact Kwolves in regard to this topic.

Here is the post for Armada members who are unable to access the link….

PC Patch Notes for June 16th 2021

Only Qo’nos Endures

Now live! Event ends June 24th!

25% Key Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

If Keys are your thing, then this is a good time to pick some up. Sale ends tommorow, June 21st 21:00 CEST.

Mudd’s Into Darkness and Beyond Choice Pack

=Not Sponsored=

This pack will be 50% off from 6/10 @ 8am PT (17:00 CEST) – 6/24 @ 10am PT (19:00 CEST)

Check out the link below for full details.

Mudd’s Into Darkness and Beyond Choice Pack

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

This $199.99 sale runs from June 5th to July 8th.

It’s Time for a New Genesis

=Not Sponsored=

The Oberth finally gets some love and then some!

If you thought folks were doing a lot of damage before…. Now, watch out! Here comes Console – Universal – Phased – Space Membrane! This console is just insane!

Check out the link below for more visual info.

Team 44th

Team 44th is still looking for at least two more support role members! For more details, contact JJ, Veratisu or Kwolves.

If you would like more information and/or an invitation to Discord so you can follow along and support Team 44th, please contact JJ_Jiminey#0186, Veratisu#3406 and Kwolves21#8105 on Discord.

Check out this Link to Original Post for more details.

Speaking of Team 44th, records are being broken left and right by our very own fleetmates (Rabble, JJ and G’luv) as they continue to climb the Damage leaderboards! They currently hold the highest DPS rating for ISE in the 44th Fleet and 14th, 18th, and 28th place across the entire game!

Check out the latest incredible results of Infected Space Elite runs!

The Captain Fleet Rank

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

The current and official criteria are the following:

Since the criteria have not been all that clear and because we have such a large and active fleet, some deserving individuals may have been overlooked. So, if you feel that you or someone you know in the 44th isn’t a Captain and you feel you or they deserve to be, feel free to contact an Admiralty member and tell us about it. We will certainly look into it.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Thanks as always Shark-boss, and I want to send a thanks to all of the Command Staff. I have been playing online since 1999 with Ultima Online, so I have been in a lot of player groups – Guilds, Fleets, Houses, etc.

And since I am not a big chat person, or a DPS God, or the Crafting Master I have not always fit in these groups, so when I came from WOWs to STO I was not to keen on joining, especially with all the ambush invites in this game.

But I tried some Fleets, and as normal did not fit in. Then one day while trying figure out how to make more Dillithium to I found this link https://startrek.44thfleet.com/links/marcases-8500-dili-run/

This link was a god send as far as this game and finding this Fleet – NOT ONCE have I ever heard “You have to play this way”, or you “Have to give the Fleet this”, or “You have to play so many hours”.

This is IMO very special, and unique for a MMO it is one of the reasons I always recommend the 44th to other players – In Reddit, chat, Facebook.

SO I will be in the 44th as long as you all want me, AND I will always strongly recommend this Fleet to anyone coming to STO.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

This link was a god send as far as this game and finding this Fleet – NOT ONCE have I ever heard “You have to play this way”, or you “Have to give the Fleet this”, or “You have to play so many hours”.

Ah dang it. I forgot to send the memo 😆

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Ah dang it. I forgot to send the memo

LoL, hope you are doing well Marcase, miss seeing you in game, I also keep missing you when I throw something at you! So stop dodging!!

LOL later Shipmate 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.