Stupid question regarding intell ships

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Stupid question regarding intell ships

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    7thPawn
    Fleet Member

Hey guys,

Don’t know if I missed something down the road, but I wanted to ask this in case I missed something major along the way. Can like Rommies and KDF get access to starship traits like for instance ‘Reciprocity’? Seems like a good trait, but I found it kind of limited playing a rommie and having two T6 ships to get traits from (Whose traits are nowhere near as good as stuff like reciprocity, and/or Battle Ready for instance), where when I made a new Fed captain, suddenly I am swimming in Ship Traits and have to switch based on what is going on etc. Was wondering if this was the plan, or if there was a way to get access to the other ship traits as a Rommie or KDF?

Hopefully someone can help.

^.^

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

For now, there is no way to get ship traits from other factions. I’m not saying they will be available but I think those will stay faction specific. Your only other option is to unlock ship traits that are rewarded for advancing through Specialization system and get free t6 ships that are available for all faction (Breen Carrier, lockbox ships, etc).

7thPawn
    Fleet Member

Cool. That’s what I though. Been trying to get a Hazari Destroyer set up for a 50k build, but a lot of builds seem to use ship traits like Reciprocity etc. Would have been nice to get something set up on my Rommie as I have most of the consoles etc on that character already. Just means a bit more work on the Fed character if I keep hacking away with the Fed.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yes, Reciprocity is limited to Fed side (for now). You hit one of the main gripes about Delta Rising; KDF and Rom only have access to 2 T6 ship mastery traits which is very unsat compared to Fed side – and Fed ship masteries are so much better…

Just throwing it out here in case you didn’t know, but a good way to level your ship mastery is to grind Argala in the Delta quadrant; easy shoot-’em-up mission with decent xp for leveling.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I could see cross faction mastery traits rearing their heads from a lock box somewhere down the road. As KDF I’d love to run off with the feds reciprocity. As a fed I would like the Klingon torpedo shock wave. As a Romulan I’d take anything I could get but nobody would want my junk :). For me the can of worms has been open since they introduced cross faction consoles so if I had complaints the ship already sailed.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

thanks for the post. I love stupid questons. Keep ’em coming. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.