= Search for Soolin ! =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = Search for Soolin ! =

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Drake
    Fleet Member

I actually enjoyed this mission, I don’t mind replaying it with my other characters.  Some of the other missions were a little tiring when played repeatedly.  They did a good job with this one I think.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aka @silvershadow#5602

iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I’m kinda angry looking 🙂

Attachments:

aka @rickerfreelance

Faraday
    Fleet Member

I’m not sure I did it right, but I definitely have to start the mission over. Apparently if you hang out to take pictures, the Klingon will go on without you and lock the bulkhead door behind him… >:)

Attachments:

aka @Tagadin in-game.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

That’s odd, haven’t seen that bug (yet). I do know you can earn 2 different accolades; one for staying within the red lines and one for getting killed walking outside of them.

Techs mailed and Ribbons awarded ! One more day for this Search 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I agree. This one was an enjoyable mission. The music was spot on for this one too.

Attachments:

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Thanks everyone ! Techs mailed. This one is closed, the next one will be a little different 😉

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

New Search for Soolin, but this one is a bit different 🙂

It’s an easy one; just post a pretty picture of a ship with a planet in the background. However, post it on our Discord server.

Discord is totally free and easy to use via your browser or app. Just sign up with your forum/@character name and upload the picture in the 44th-STO-lobby.

It’s no harder than uploading pictures in here, just use the (+) in Discord’s chat bar, and earn 10x Superior Tech Upgrades. We will keep this specific Search open through all of August. A direct link can always be found on the top of this forum under Resources/Discord.

Discord helps us helping you if needed – easier to explain things by actually talking or sharing pictures. But you can just hang out and listen to the Voice Channels as well, no interaction is required. It all depends on timezones, but there is usually somebody online. Again Discord is not a requirement in the 44th, but it does help the MMO experience.

In addition to the Superior Tech Upgrades you will also win the unique Discord Ribbon !

Happy Hunting 🙂

Attachments:

Drake
    Fleet Member

Hey, just signed up for discord.  But, I can’t figure out how to post a picture.  Should be simple right?  There is no plus symbol on my chat bar.  I checked their directions, but there’s no arrow either on my chat bar.  They also said you can drag and drop, but that’s not working either.  Maybe there’s some setting you have to turn on?  Don’t know, but time to go to work.  I’ll try to play with it some more tomorrow! 🙂

aka @silvershadow#5602

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

I see you on the list and you’re unlocked (green), so should work. The (+) is in the text field/bar at the bottom of the screen. Let us know if it still doesn’t work.

Drake
    Fleet Member

Ah, I got it this morning.  I swear it wasn’t there yesterday.  I did realize that I hadn’t verified my email yet after setting up discord, so maybe that was it.  All good to go now though, just need to get a microphone!

aka @silvershadow#5602

Faraday
    Fleet Member

This is my ship pointing at my house. >:)

Attachments:

aka @Tagadin in-game.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Nice 🙂 Ribbon awarded, techs will be mailed later today when I get in-game.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘= Search for Soolin ! =’ is closed to new replies.