= Report for duty ! (10-14th Oct.) =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = Report for duty ! (10-14th Oct.) =

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to our updated website. Take a look around to familiarize yourself with the new layout and leave a comment on this topic. Anyone who does between today October 10th and coming Friday 14th will receive a small reward in their in-game mail.

Enjoy your stay Captains !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

It is a huge improvement. Me likes. I love the menu dropdowns. Sexy.

Intrepid
    Vice-Admiral

Present and accounted for!

Website looks great Palcioz! Definitely needed something a bit more modern than 2009 xD

Blackout
    Fleet Member

As I said in the other thread, this all looks fantastic.

brimur
    Fleet Member

Great work guys. Looking real good.

ichie4969
    Fleet Member

Great work Palcioz! and to those that contributed.

Ichie reporting for duty! lol

See you all in game!

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Everything looks awesome, great work and congratulations everyone for making this happen. It’s never a simple feat to migrate to a new site. The new mobile site is my favorite so far (using it right now). So much easier to view and post.

captainnemojr
    Fleet Member

Thank you for taking the time to update the site Palcioz! Even the 44th favorites icon on Firefox works now! It’s very modern and clean.

Jim44305
    Fleet Member

The layout looks nice and the functions all seem to work smoothly. If I were to give criticism it would be that we had a great deal of pictures in our gallery that have either been discarded or access to them isn’t available. I remember a fleet contest just a few months ago to replace the main page pictures and those all appear to be gone now. The gallery may not have been utilized much but for those who wanted to take a trip down memory lane or just see a history of the fleet in pictures it was nice to have.

I’m certain it was a great deal of work overall and an exercise in frustration at times. Thank you for all of the time and effort put into this project.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Jim those pictures aren’t gone just not published; most of them are quite dated and we figured a new start, a new shiny picture. If there’s any of those you would like to see again I’m sure we can (re-)post them some way or another.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

madmax4916
    Fleet Member

Looks better, loads faster and activity/news on every page so i don’t miss anything    Great Work

Briarned
    Fleet Member

The website looks and performs great. Scrolling is smooth as silk.

It’s a minor personal thing, but is it possible to switch to a lighter theme? I could not find anything in settings.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I haven’t been in game much of late, but keeping an eye out for new content.

Seems to require a lot of vertical scrolling for each single line response… but does look fresh. Jim had a good point, if it’s possible to keep the old gallery would be nice. If space is a consideration or something else that’s fine.

There also seems to be quite a lot of gold links/names, etc. not a huge fan of that, but maybe will warm up to it.

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Jim, all of the pictures from the last fleet contest are in the gallery at the bottom of the home page.  Is that the content that you’re looking for?

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Jim, all of the pictures from the last fleet contest are in the gallery at the bottom of the home page. Is that the content that you’re looking for?

Contest he is speaking of was on the old website, winning screenshots were placed on the homepage. But I agree, it would be cool to be able to see some of those galleries.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.