Remeber the Story contest ?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Remeber the Story contest ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey there, if you remember, someone ( maybe Marcase ), put a story contest, and none of us apply to it with a favorite story in pictures. I had something in the works, but din’t had the time to finish-it.

Now is finish. There are 2 pages, expressing the nicer moments from: Yesterday Enterprise episode.

Here it is:

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by iustin.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aka @rickerfreelance

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Very, very nicely done. Close to our original intention. That contest was cancelled, but I’m sure we can reward you for the time and effort ;).

As it happens it’s one of my favorite TNG episodes too. Well done captain !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Neat! I hadn’t considered a panel by panel interpretation of an episode. Is, “Yesterday’s Enterprise” your favorite or one of the one you remember first watching? I meant to create a scene involving “The Gamemasters of Triskelion” but I hate Risa and they won’t let me dress my captain in her gladiator outfit anywhere but there. Risa doesn’t have a cool arena either although the beach sand might have worked if I kept the camera angle carefully controlled. I would have put it together for sure if I could have played, “Coliseum” in the outfit. Creepy old Slamek would have loved that 😛 .

iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey there, yes, “Yesterday Enterprise” is one of my favorite episodes… but i have so many…

Remember when ” The Doctor” is flaying the Delta Flayer  with loud music ? 🙂 or when Enterprise encounter the borg for the first time … “you’re technology can’t withstand us !”… and they put 3 BIG holes in the cube… like 6-7 more shoots and there will be no more cube :)))). Or the baseball  game episode from DS9, where the phrase: “All that intelligence and he can’t distinguish the humans from aliens ”  was the grand finally  🙂

Like i said … so many.

aka @rickerfreelance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.