Application for SenkanNagamon

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for SenkanNagamon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Taira no Sazaemon
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Taira no Sazaemon/Fed/nagamon@0963
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: –
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? A friend is here and I would like to be with a nice group of STO players
    • Tell us about yourself: I like starships, aircraft, alcohol and cake. I do RP at times too, for fun~
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @nagamon#0963

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are three fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, just an extra service, but listening helps).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Veratisu
    Commodore

Welcome to the 44th Ahmet. Thanks for joining us.

So you RP, do I have news for you, I’m in the process of forming a Dominion War RP at the moment. Link is here if interested: https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/dominion-war-era-post-by-post-rp/ .

I’d suggest exploring the forums and getting acquainted with the discord, they’re a goldmine of information and fun. Also as a priority set up your 44th diplo channel, this is the primary method by which the 44th communicates in STO. Feel free to yell out for help, or team mates, or whatever else you need in that channel. Someone is usually on and they will answer.

Only thing left is to have a good time. See you out there.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.