Dominion War Era Post By Post RP

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Holodeck Dominion War Era Post By Post RP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Veratisu
    Commodore

I’m throwing out a message to see who is interested in this RP idea.

Each player is an officer on a ship of the 44th during the fleets formative years during the dominion war. Players would get missions/ objectives from a command structure (Me I guess), this would keep a consistent story on track. How the players go about completing these objectives is up to them.

Taking ideas for the ship class, it’s name and registry number. Remember that it’s supposed to be a rank and file ship to a degree, we can’t all fly enterprises after all :'(.

Respond if interested.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Veratisu.
    Kelldar
    Participant

Great idea dude, I’d like to be apart of this. When it comes to Ship class etc my first thought would be one of the Excelsior refits, I’m sure someone with more trek knowledge than me can come up with specifics but I know they were the Federation’s workhorses. No problem finding spare parts if something unfortunate happens lmao

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Oooh (picture courtesy of Rune)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339401863168262145/433353207604051968/Tirpitz4.jpg

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

fantastic idea 🙂 i have a cardie toon that might be able to fit in somewhere… even if its a plain and simple cardie 😀

aka @stu999man

Veratisu
    Commodore

I’m sure we could fit your cardie in with the crew somehow, if that is what you want.

Veratisu
    Commodore

Great idea dude, I’d like to be apart of this. When it comes to Ship class etc my first thought would be one of the Excelsior refits, I’m sure someone with more trek knowledge than me can come up with specifics but I know they were the Federation’s workhorses. No problem finding spare parts if something unfortunate happens lmao

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Excelsior. They are fine boats.

Veratisu
    Commodore

Bump.

Also. Anyone who is interested in this and lurking, please make yourselves known.

The call is still out for the basic information of the ship. This includes:
    Name
    Class
    Registry
    Remember for those last 2 that it is a dominion war ship.

I’m currently looking into an RP system that isn’t reliant on all players being together at once to play but still has some mechanics governing things like fights. Failing that post by post RP with some courtesy rules is looking like our best bet.

Looking forward to this guys, stay tuned to this space.

Kelldar
    Participant

Sorry it took me so long to get round to this Vera. After a quick chat I know some people are keen on the Steamrunner-class. While I do like the Excelsior and what she represents I’d happily go with a Steamer (lol) but would suggest perhaps starting in something like a Saber? The scope of this RP is quite large, nothing to say that we’ll be in our starting ship forever and a Saber would ideal as an early scout at the start of the war (Agile, maximum warp 9.7) while the Steamrunner being a little more heavy duty would be more ideal for when the war really starts to hit the fan.

Just throwing some ideas out, I’m happy to go along with what ever of course 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.