August 1, 2019 at 1:46 am #424310GogetaSilver7000Fleet Member
- Real name: David
- Age: 19
- Location: Australia
- Characters: Hal Jordan@r92#9625 Fed
- Previous fleets: Section 31 (Original)
- Why join the Mighty 44th? To be honest, I’m just trying to find the fleet that’s right for me, the one that I’ll stick with for as long as I’ll play, something like that
- Tell us about yourself: My name is David, I’m 19 & male, I live in Australia have never been out of the country & I’ve been playing STO for a couple of years now since a good friend of mine introduced the game to me when I was still in high school, which I finished year 12 in november 2017
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @r92#9625August 1, 2019 at 1:48 am #424311BreakingForceVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !August 1, 2019 at 3:06 am #424312PhoenixVice-Admiral
aka @phoenix#6622August 1, 2019 at 11:14 am #424315MarcaseFleet Admiral
Heya @R92 welcome aboard.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.