Application for Ratlaw

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Ratlaw

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    • Characters: FED-Ratlaw@ratlaw KDF-Ratlar
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: N/A
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? It seems very laid back and fun! Who woulden’t want a little bit of that during your STO experience?
    • Tell us about yourself: I started playing STO at prelaunch…and like Star Trek…I have been in online guilds in a few other pc games in the past and understand what comes with it.I’m laid back as well and am the guy who will come to the aid of anyone who needs help in the game.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @ratlaw

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Walter,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

It seems things finally went through 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.