September 20, 2019 at 8:39 pm #425056RabidSnowmanFleet Member
- Real name: Scott
- Age: 39
- Location: Kentucky
- Characters: Kamiya@rabidsnowman5824 (Fed) Markuk@rabidsnowman5824 (KDF)
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking for an active, friendly group that I can progress through this game with.
- Tell us about yourself: I’m a lifelong Trekkie, disabled, played this game several years ago but forgot my account info.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @rabidsnowman#5824September 20, 2019 at 9:13 pm #425057PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign, you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock, you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander can be reached after 6 weeks, after which you can move up to 2 alts to 44th main fleet and/or 3 alts to 44th Delta. Promotion schedules can be viewed on our Trello board, with dates marked on the calendar.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622September 20, 2019 at 11:57 pm #425061Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Wait….have we met before?
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.