Application for Offcaboose

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Offcaboose

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    offcaboose
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Maximus@offcaboose
    Real Name (first name only): Jonathon
    Location (at least time zone): EST, Canada
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): don’t recall alt names atm.
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Umm, not much really to say. some of the old members here might remember me, some might not. i was around during Beta and always loved the 44th fleet as my home on star trek online. me and my dad normally always play the game together.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: just dropping an app as my last one was last with the forum swap
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57 :Yes sirs.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Already installed and ready to go.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

It is great to see old members of the 44th Fleet returning, see you in game.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for re-posting your app, it gives us a better way to track our fleeties. Because you’re a founding member of the 44th, your fleet-rank will be bumped to Commander.

Welcome back sir

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hey Offcaboose,

As a returning founding member of the 44th Fleet we have bumped your fleet rank up to Commander as we did back in 2014.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  Also, here are a few links that may help with questions you may have about the game in its current state.  FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide.

Welcome back!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.