April 26, 2019 at 10:06 pm #423018
- Real name: Marcus
- Age: 38
- Location: PST
- Characters: Kaylie@Nanasya (vulcan, tac, 60), Kako@Nanasya (vulcan, tac, 11- new char to relearn the game)
- Account type: Gold
- Previous fleets: Yes, years ago but I can’t remember the name for the life of me.
- Why join the Mighty 44th? After taking a few years-long break, I am back to STO and looking to meet new friends to fly with, and maybe some help relearning some of the more intricate parts of the game. I love your website and your new player guides, and you guys look like a well-organized bunch 😀
- Tell us about yourself: I am a Flight Medic aboard a medevac helicopter working in Northern Cali / Southern Oregon. I spend long days on base and have plenty of time for gaming. I started MMO’s back in the EQ1 days and lately have been playing some FFXIV because I enjoy story driven MMO’s the best. I enjoyed STO years ago and got to level 60 but have forgotten so much that I made a new character to relearn the game and have been reminded how much fun it is. When I’m not working I’m beer-ing and mountain biking or scuba diving and I have a mini-pig named Mushu Pork who likes to lay on my lap while I play on the couch.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @NanasyaApril 26, 2019 at 10:17 pm #423020Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450April 26, 2019 at 10:36 pm #423021
Thank you, excited to be here!
aka @NanasyaApril 26, 2019 at 10:58 pm #423024Chaos_EN2Fleet Member
Welcome aboard, hope to see you in game.
aka @sgtken60April 26, 2019 at 2:44 am #423031MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."April 26, 2019 at 2:45 am #423032ShohomFleet Member
You do an important and noble job.
Welcome to the fleet!April 26, 2019 at 3:30 am #423037PhoenixVice-Admiral
aka @phoenix#6622April 26, 2019 at 11:58 am #423047DirkFleet Member
Hi Marcus, welcome to the 44th. Sounds like an exciting job. I love helicopters. Are you in the service or is this a civilian job? You said “on base” so I thought maybe military. If you are, you automatically qualify for our Veteran ribbon.
Have fun. See you in game.
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Dirk. Reason: text formatting
aka @thraxin#7901April 26, 2019 at 7:17 pm #423050
Hi Marcus, welcome to the 44th. Sounds like an exciting job. I love helicopters. Are you in the service or is this a civilian job? You said “on base” so I thought maybe military. If you are, you automatically qualify for our Veteran ribbon. Have fun. See you in game.
It’s civilian Aeromedical / rescue, but I love that you guys have a Veteran ribbon.
aka @NanasyaApril 26, 2019 at 7:18 pm #423051
Thanks for the warm welcome!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.