Application for nesherlavan

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for nesherlavan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nesherlavan
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: David Enoch@nesherlavan (FED) Ba’rak@nesherlavan (KDF)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: 44th
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? When playing the game earlier found the 44th and joined. Enjoyed it so now that I’m back can’t think of any other fleet I’d rather be in.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’ve enjoyed Star Trek as long as I can remember. Have a family, life and job that keep me busy but whenever I get some free time will enjoy getting back into STO.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @nesherlavan

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hey Clifton,

Thanks for re-applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a returning 44th Fleet member, you characters will be given the rank of Lieutenant.

You still have full access to the 44th forums, so feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right back in.

Welcome back!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome back !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.