August 12, 2019 at 10:50 am #424512JakeFleet Member
- Real name: Jake
- Age: 53
- Location: Iowa
- Characters: Fed Lee@ncc2279
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Learning STO and would like to learn from an established community and participate in events and missions
- Tell us about yourself: Veteran, now retired and working in a small clinic. I play often, but randomly depending on what’s going on in life. Experienced with many mmorpgs.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @ncc2279August 12, 2019 at 11:16 am #424513BreakingForceVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !August 12, 2019 at 11:19 am #424515BreakingForceVice-Admiral
also: veteran forum ribbon awarded. thank you for your service, whatever the nature of that service.August 12, 2019 at 12:34 pm #424516MarcaseFleet Admiral
Hello Jake, welcome aboard.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."August 13, 2019 at 8:20 pm #424519PhoenixVice-Admiral
Welcome aboard! And thank you for your service.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.