Application for mmblue69

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for mmblue69

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark L-M
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Marcos@mmblue69#6105
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Returning to STO after a long…long time. Found the Mighty 44’s website while scouring for information. Very impressed and would like to contribute.
    • Tell us about yourself: Casual player that usually plays for an un-casual amount of time per week. I work nights so I play during my days off when I can’t wake the fam. Altaholic….I’ve already created and deleted too many STO characters in my short time back. I just created a new main for this fleet app. I’ll stick with this one this time for sure. Of course I can quit any time I want, why do you ask?
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @mmblue69#6105

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Mark,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard Mark.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Indeed, welcome aboard 🙂

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Mark,

Looks like your new alt hasn’t quite reached the level to join a fleet yet. Depending on your faction (Romulan, Jem’Hadar, AoY, etc.), you’ll also need to get past the initial story missions and/or choose a side.  Once you have done so, just post back here, and we’ll get you added. Also, if you still have other alts that you haven’t deleted but still want to use, post those names, and we’ll add them as well. We have fleets for both KDF and Fed alts.

aka @phoenix#6622

Mark L-M
    Fleet Member

Grazi!

aka @mmblue69#6105

Mark L-M
    Fleet Member

Wohoo level 10!

aka @mmblue69#6105

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.