April 30, 2019 at 7:48 pm #423093M.Y.Fleet Member
- Real name: Michael
- Age: 19
- Location: London
- Characters: michael@mjy0104
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: N/A
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Been meaning to join a fleet casually for some time and you guys look professional and welcoming.
- Tell us about yourself: Physics undergraduate at university who really should be doing said physics rather than play video games, yet here I am. Too young to have grown up with Trek but am slowly working my way through it’s huge backlog of shows.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @mjy0104May 1, 2019 at 8:13 pm #423094SargonFleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
May 1, 2019 at 10:52 pm #423097Acoustic RobFleet Member
- This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Akula2045.
Another physics major! *fistbump*
aka @acousticrob#2239May 1, 2019 at 10:59 pm #423098PhoenixVice-Admiral
aka @phoenix#6622May 1, 2019 at 11:18 pm #423099Akula2045Fleet Admiral
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450May 1, 2019 at 1:37 am #423100ParadoxicalVice-Admiral
Physics major eh? How about my theory: If you strap 2 cats back to back and load them into a torpedo tube and fire them, do they spin fast enough to make a black hole and therefore a Gravity Well?May 1, 2019 at 11:34 am #423102MarcaseAdmin
According to Cryptic they do not 🙂
Welcome aboard Michael.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."May 1, 2019 at 12:39 pm #423105
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.