Application for mcstu2001

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for mcstu2001

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mcstu2001
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kell@mcstu2001 (Fed) Fore@mcstu2001 (KDF)
    • Account type: Gold
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Have fun with other STO players and access to more game abilities.
    • Tell us about yourself: Dad of 3 with a little extra time at night for some STO! Live long Star Trek fan!!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are three fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, just an extra service, but listening helps).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome aboard Stuart, Hope to see you in game soon 🙂

aka @stu999man

mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Thank you!!

Veratisu
    Commodore

Welcome to the 44th Stuart. I look forward to fleeting with you.

I’d suggest exploring the forums and getting acquainted with the discord, they’re a goldmine of information and fun. Also as a priority set up your 44th diplo channel, this is the primary method by which the 44th communicates in STO. Feel free to yell out for help, or team mates, or whatever else you need in that channel. Someone is usually on and they will answer.

Other than that have fun and welcome to the fleet.

Cross82
    44th Fleet Oracle
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet

mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Is there anyway to move up faster then the two week wait time. I would like to be able to buy fleet space weapons from the fleet star base. I have 125k + contributed already, not sure if that matters. Let me know. Thank you

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

I’m pm-ing you in-game.

mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Hey guys! I think today is the day. Do I need to do anything for the promo?

Also, will both of my Characters be promoted? (Kell@mcstu2001 and Fore@mcstu2001)

Thank you, Stuart

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Nope, don’t have to do anything, and yes, both your alts (and any future ones) will share the same rank.

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I’ll jumping on soon and getting your toons promoted 🙂 congrats

aka @stu999man

mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Thank you!!

mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Hi, Can I be moved to the main fleet please. I am looking to buy a fleet ship.

Also, can someone direct me to info about armadas. Is that something I need to take action to join, is there addition activities to do in an armada, bonuses……

Thank you

Stuart

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hey. There are no daily activities with Armada, it is just a group of fleets joined together for some mutual benefits. Design idea behind it was to help small fleets get help with fleet projects because all or most of them were stuck with holding progress due to high resource (dilithium) requirements. Armada gives them dilithium discount (if they take Gamma position), based on the overall level of armada fleets:

With this system they also tried to address the issue with lack of projects to donate to once fleets are completed so fleets can now in theory unload their excess fleet marks to armada fleets (in rare case they allow it because every fleet decides on their own what can be donated to them). So if you are in 44th Fleet (alpha position) – you will get 20% bonus experience points and 5% dil discount for fleet projects, in 44th Delta Fleet (beta position) – 10% and 10%.

Here is the official blog on this topic: >link<

Let us know if you have more questions. I see you got the main fleet invite already.

Edit: for those that want to buy fleet ship, only some fleet ships require tier 5 holding. Check this page to see which ships can be bought from lower tier holding (available in 44th Delta Fleet)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Damix.
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Also, regarding Armadas, if you scroll up you see a pretty *Armada tab* at the top of the page 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.