February 10, 2019 at 5:35 pm #379489RobertFleet Member
- Real name: Rob
- Age: 33
- Location: UK
- Characters: martokette@chanmartok (fed)
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: None
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking to join an active fleet, to start enjoying STO endgame. I’ve recently come back to the game and started a tactical fed toon, which I would like to get to 65 and enjoy content with a friendly fleet and get better at the game. I believe mighty 44th fits that.
- Tell us about yourself: I’m an avid gamer who plays various games types. I’ve came back to STO and would like to experience the endgame. I’m a friendly person who would help out in any content and looking to learn to get better at this game.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
@chanmartokFebruary 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm #379497Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450February 11, 2019 at 7:34 pm #379506MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."February 11, 2019 at 1:41 pm #379873RobertFleet Member
Thanks for accepting and welcome.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.