February 11, 2019 at 9:03 pm #379510JimFleet Member
- Real name: Jim
- Age: 28
- Location: Pacific Standard
- Characters: Lunalei@jimjamram
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I saw that this place was beginner friendly and pretty active within the game. Honestly, I could use the help. I have a love for Star Trek but a difficult time with already established MMO’s where there’s an overload of content for new players.
- Tell us about yourself: I am a part time tech employee and full time uni student in the PACNW. My love of Sci Fi is only rivaled by my love for fantasy. I like MMO’s I just find it hard to get to know other players and well you know play with them.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
@jimjamramFebruary 11, 2019 at 9:14 pm #379511Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450February 11, 2019 at 9:16 pm #379513MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.