Application for Lazarus

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Lazarus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lazarus
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Lazarus@MaQogh
    • Previous fleets: GFL (Galactic Forefin Legion), VKF (Vulcan Kolinar Fleet)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Been away form STO for many years, and looking for an active casual fleet. You seem to fit the bill. Been around since launch day, got pissed at Atari\’s handeling of things (pushing the release, ect) so I left. Real life kept me away along with other gaming. Been back in game for a few weeks and my intrest in the game has returned. So time to get back into it full awing which means a Fleet. Both of my former fleets are defunct at this point and most of the people on my friends list are no longer active.
    • Tell us about yourself: Been a \”Trekkie\” Since before \”Wrath of Kahn\” though not as fervent as some. I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I\’m not much into health food and I do like Champange. I was a leader in Both former fleets and may someday seek that role here. But for now I\’ll be learning all about the Fleet side of STO because when I left things on that side were limited at best. I currently have 11 characters in total, 5 Fed, 4 Klingon, 1 Romulan, and 1 Jem Hadar. 3 are delta recruits Created in the recent Delta Recruit event (1 F,1 K,1 R). Lazarus is currently my \”Main\” but that may change. Working on Reputation and Crafting ATM but have a strong desire to get several \”Fleet\” ships. I have crossfaction flying and several T5U/T6/T6X ships and terrible luck with lock boxes. (100+ keys in the 8 weeks I\’ve been back and One ship out of it.)
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard the best fleet in the galaxy

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Christopher, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.