Application for laspartan

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for laspartan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    laspartan
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Sirok@laspartan (FED)

Character names: Zarah@laspartan (FED); Nushal@laspartan (KDF); Neret@laspartan (ROM-FED); Kudata’tax@laspartan (JEM-FED)

Tell us about yourself: Been doing the trek games with fleets for more than 10 years…all started with Liberation Armada and Star Trek: Bridge Commander. Stuck around there for a couple years until I got busy with life and Bridge Commander went really inactive. Went over to Intrepid Phoenix which was originally another BC clan but more active in STO. Was active there for a couple more years before I went to college then I had to be more inactive and IP slowly died off. I took a bit of a hiatus  from STO but have been back on quite a bit here recently.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Stumbled across a couple posts about you guys on Reddit, saw that you seem to be an active, organized fleet. Kinda missed that in my life and am looking to be more active in a community.

Previous Fleets: Intrepid Phoenix (STO, pre-STO), Liberation Armada (pre-STO)

Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: Yes – full disclosure, I have 2 characters in IP still, despite it being basically totally inactive as a fleet. I don’t play the characters very much and am pretty much in IP still for social reasons. I know there’s a rule against multi-fleeting, so I hope that’s not a problem.

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, we are not able to make exceptions, as it would be unfair to other members that left their previous fleets. We would welcome you as a full participant if you so choose though. We normally offer new members a 2 week trial period to see if you think the 44th would be a good fit for you by bringing over one of your alts. After that, if you decide to remain with your current fleet, no hard feelings. You would even be welcome to come back at a later time.

Just reply here to let us know if you want to bring all of your alts over or check us out for a couple of weeks before you make decision. We know leaving an old fleet can be tough when you feel like you have so much invested there, even if it is no longer active. If you so choose, I think you’ll find the 44th a great place to make a new home.

With best regards,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

laspartan
    Fleet Member

Alright – I suppose I don’t really need to be in the other for any particular reason. I’ll give the 44th a go.

horridperson
    Fleet Member

You chose wisely 😄!  There are plenty of people to meet here and do fleet things with.  If you were using the fleet you belonged to before as a social hub exclusively you could probably set up a channel in chat so you can all stay in touch.  When you tell them how much fun you are having (You better 😛)  maybe they will consider heading this way too.

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Sounds good. You should have invites for your listed characters the next time you log in. When/if you are ready, just let me know your other alts that need invites.

After this message, I’ll post the usual welcome email that includes instructions for joining our Discord, as well as the in-game chat channel and some other details. All are optional, and we do not have any requirements for participation. Feel free to join in as often (or as little) as you like.

aka @phoenix#6622

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Hello Chris!

Thanks for applying to The Mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are six fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Epsilon Fleet, while KDF warriors are assigned to our 44th Honour Guard for 6 weeks. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet or 44th Assault Squadron, and up to three can be put into 44th Delta Fleet or 44th Gamma Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds, and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Chris, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

laspartan
    Fleet Member

Thanks, everyone!

Shohom
    Fleet Member

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.