Application for Ilqo

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Ilqo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Qhud Dege Ilqo
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Ilqo@janeamesway#3389
    • Previous fleets: N/A
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? When learning about this game I always seek out the knowledge base so I can get some clue to what I am doing. I usually still wind up acting like a newb at times. I found The Mighty 44th as a go to resource center and put the information into practice and I am surviving missions albeit to level four at this point. I joined the message board and immediately got some warm welcomes from some members here. I want to team up and have fun exploring space and if some enemy ships wind up blown to space dust from time to time, oh well.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am an old school gamer with a still fully operational NES and stockpile of carts that still work, even the battery back up ones. It is amazing they still do work! I have had interest in Star Trek since the original series because my Father used to watch the syndicated series. I have seen most of the movies save for the most recent ones. I enjoy space and astronomy on a general basis and have always been fascinated by the concept of what might be out there. I enjoy all sorts of games but in most MMO’s I usually wind up leaving them because I never find a reliable party to keep things going. At some point you will get into content you have no way to beat if you solo it. I hope STO changes my experience.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @janeamesway#3389

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Ed!

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite when you reach level 5 with your character.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Ed, Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th, captain!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Dirk
    Fleet Member

Well Ed, if STO doesn’t change your experience then the 44th will for sure.

We are always here to help.  Some of us are experts (not me) with knowledge and ship building and others are willing to fly with you when you need a wing man.

Welcome to the 44th.

aka @thraxin#7901

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.