February 9, 2019 at 11:09 am #378695ScottFleet Member
- Real name: Scott
- Age: 51
- Location: Cleveland Ohio
- Characters: Henry@Heymaker , Theo@Heymaker , Rhett@Heymaker
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: N/A
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I am looking to be part of an established community who actively plays and helps each other. I believe its important to have some sense of community when playing online to help increase the “depth” of the experience. Your level of detail I saw on the website and commitment to the idea of having fun gaming is what I am looking for.
- Tell us about yourself: I game a LOT when I am home but I travel on the road for work every other week so I am often on 5 or 6 days in a row and then gone for 5 or 6 more. I have a nice laptop I can game on but hotel Wifi is spotty at best for gaming! I am and always have been a Trekie and I find the lore aspect of this game pretty amazing. I played when the game first came out and then stopped a few years ago so I am returning after …. 5 years or so and am a bit lost though I am getting the hang of it back. I just leveled up my first escort crew from created to lvl 44 in 2 days (I know my fingers hurt!)
Hope to see you all in game and look forward to getting to know you.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
@HeymakerFebruary 9, 2019 at 1:48 pm #378707MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."February 9, 2019 at 2:07 pm #378713Akula2045Fleet Admiral
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.